Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

Ogee wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:13 pm

Hi, unfortunately if there was no reference to that particular indicator in the OP then the chances of identifying it are slim. I'm presuming you are meaning the candle colour overlay (blue and white) which could be based on any number of other indicators such as RSI, stoch, averages, the list is endless.

I don't see green and white but blue and white. Not trying to be dramatic and maybe just a translation problem but could be a symptom of colour blindness, worth checking out.

I'm sorry, my mistakes in English made people misunderstand the story. I just want to find or can buy that blue and white candle pattern, It can be combined with my trend trading system.

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:08 am This is a heiken ashi gaussian smoothed. Indicator is mtf with alerts.
Very nice! For someone a bit like me who uses it "only" for directional bias (higher TF) a button-version would be very helpful (i. e. when in doubt press button etc).
Banzai where have you disappeared to?
(Buttons: If you're not too particular and if you want to use it for directional bias you could use Banzai's HamaSysten button - until MrTools finds the time to button up his unbuttoned gaussian smoothed - should he ever choose to do such a thing).
Attachments

josi wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:37 pm
Very nice! For someone a bit like me who uses it "only" for directional bias (higher TF) a button-version would be very helpful (i. e. when in doubt press button etc).
Banzai where have you disappeared to?
(Buttons: If you're not too particular and if you want to use it for directional bias you could use Banzai's HamaSysten button - until MrTools finds the time to button up his unbuttoned gaussian smoothed - should he ever choose to do such a thing).
Button added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
FXSurf, Jimmy, pipsquirrel, alexm, RodrigoRT7