Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

New to FS but not new to FX

I've been trading actively for four years with mixed success. FX is strange because even when you feel like your knowledge and experience have improved immensely, you're still stuck in break-even Purgatory. Nobody ever said that trading was easy.

Anyway, here on F-S I am wondering if there is a sub-forum where people can request indicators? I don't have coding skills but I have ideas on what indicators I would like to see. Has anyone ever build an indicator that combines these three things:

1. Currency strength
2. Currency volume
3. Currency correlation

If there was one indicator that could mathematically combine these three things, I think that would be a great way to begin the trading day. I would reference this to know which currencies are strong, have a lot of volume, and are not correlated with others at the time. I could place two or three very strong trades each day and expect a great win rate.

It is nice to meet everyone and I hope I have found a new online 'home' here.
These users thanked the author TD-40 for the post (total 2):
Nbats7979, ChuChu Rocket

Re: New to FS but not new to FX

TD-40 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:26 pm Anyway, here on F-S I am wondering if there is a sub-forum where people can request indicators?
Hey TD, welcome to the site.

It's rare we see someone who knows the forum lingo such as "sub-forum" :razz:

If it's MT4 requests you're looking for, this topic will have you covered: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas.

Be sure to also check out our Directory of Forex How To's & Common technical Indicator Questions whilst you're getting to know the site. There's lots of info on here!

See you on the forum mate :)
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance