Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:33 am

Dear friends...
Stop asking Xard to make changes to the indicators in terms of their visual displaying on charts. He deliberately publishes indicators in source code so that each of you can customize them to suit your needs. And for this you don't need to have any supernatural skills. The most basic and elementary knowledge is enough. Stop being primitive users of someone else's work. Work a little for yourself and try to do something yourself. Open a couple of indicators in Metaeditor and see how it works ... Xard is one, and there are thousands of you. He needs to work on the main thing, and not waste his time changing colors for the needs of everyone ...

Screenshot_147.png
Прошу прощения - но я в программировании 0,0.
I'm sorry - but I'm at programming 0.0.

RomanUkraine wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:56 am

I know about this indicator.
The request is to make it possible to change the style and thickness of the lines (and color).
Please XARD make it possible.
Because the price of the pound and the Canadian dollar clearly moves between them
dear Roman,
then take this one. This indi works as you want :-)
viewtopic.php?p=1295417058#p1295417058
Attachments
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
RomanUkraine
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:15 pm Agreed. Keep it on the forum, people know where to look. Telegram groups are weird. They're like unregulated brokers - anything can happen in there eg. unwanted dick pics or scams....... no thanks :thumbdown:
lmaaaaaooooooo :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Blin wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:50 am one the first photo as you can see the arrows are different than mine on the second photo so can you please share if anyone has it or what settings should i change because i have one month asking and no one is answering
Just take the indicator i give you in the last post and drop it in the chart, thats the last update.
You dont need to ask for anything beacouse all are in the topic.