Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hi Mr Tools,
Could this indicator be converted to a Histogram version?
Also a modification where a drop list with additional Moving Average options to select the type of Moving Average required e.g. WMA, SMA, EMA for the crossover can be selected (whilst retaining the original SSE algorithm)?

I would appreciate your efforts with this.
Thank you.
SSE.mq4

Mr Tools,
If at all possible, please would you add an Alert function for when the arrows appear on main Chart , as well as the option to select different type MA's to the original SSE Indicator.

Many thanks

cvdm7756 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:21 pm Hi Mr Tools,
Could this indicator be converted to a Histogram version?
Also a modification where a drop list with additional Moving Average options to select the type of Moving Average required e.g. WMA, SMA, EMA for the crossover can be selected (whilst retaining the original SSE algorithm)?

I would appreciate your efforts with this.
Thank you.

SSE.mq4
Try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
thomdel, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:51 am

Try any linear weighted moving average (LWMA) from my understanding that is a non repaint version.
Thanks so much Mr Tools, i found the absolutely_no_lag_lwma by Mladen. However it seems like the recalculation is also there, and its the nature of the indicator according to Mladen. Im however preferring to use the absolutely_no_lag_lwma as the recalculation seems minimal. I have attached the indicator for those who might find it useful.
These users thanked the author Outclear for the post (total 2):
thomdel, moey_dw