Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:00 pm

Dear Sir Xard ...
I think most of the inhabitants of your thread are infinitely grateful for what you are doing for all of us. Personally, I am grateful not for your system itself as such, but rather for the thoughts that you lead to, for sharing your view and approach to trading.
But at the same time, I would like to express my opinion on the presentation of the material by you in your thread. It seems to me that if you are pursuing the goal of sharing your skills and trading system, then the most correct thing would be to start with the publication of the system itself, and its final version, which will not be reworked and modified for a long time. This is necessary so that the people following you, can develop the habit of working with the system and bring these skills to automaticity. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to create this so-called final version - a week, a month, half a year ... The market will not go anywhere during this time, and people who really adhere to your approaches to trading will wait as long as necessary if they know that this will be the final release, with which they will work for a long time. And only after the publication of the system itself is it worth starting to give examples of working with it, and not vice versa. As long as there is no chart in the terminal with the template applied to it, any explanations lose their meaning, because a person does not know at what moments these markers appear, how they are repaints, when they disappear from the chart, etc. Its impossible to understand by looking to your pictures.
The second very significant point ... After you publish the system, specify the rules of action for this system, it would be just great and wonderful if you held a master class and showed on live trading how you (the creator) trade using your system. What exactly am I talking about .... Show people how you open positions not on history (yesterday, or a few hours ago), but online. You opened a position, immediately a screenshot to the thread, with small explanations (second point, SL, TP), so that people can see exactly how to trade using your setup. I did something similar in my thread. And everyone saw my profitable and losing trades. Here, of all the inhabitants of the thread, no one dares to such an experiment. All show and describe their approach only on historical data. If you made, let's say, 10 trades online and showed by a personal example how to use your system correctly and interpret your approach, it would be extremely useful for everyone here. And the constant and identical questions that are asked by people in a circle would stop. And I think this approach would save newbies, or those who have recently joined your thread, from having to re-read 400+ pages, besides, there is really not much sense from this reading.

With respect to you and everything that you do ...
Well articulated Implant- It looks like you have spoken what is on the minds of most people. The key step that is missing is the exact and specific rules that one can work with. Couple of examples with all the steps is just what it takes to push Xard's versions trad-able by everyone.

Thanks
These users thanked the author aaven for the post:
edg3end

josi wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:18 pm
This comes from the the man who explains his own system with: I "went the other way".
No screenshot, no trade routines, nothing - all we ever hear: I "went the other way".
Now - as "specially gifted" one could ask: "how dare you" (Greta Thunberg) tell other people how to go about their thread after having made one hell of a mess of your own? But me, I'm just a normal, middle of the road guy, so I won't dream of asking.
Josi,

What's with the passive-aggressive snide remarks. End of the day Implant has contributed to the forum. He has a thread where he gave a system and was very honest with his entries and exits and also his experience with it. A rare and forthright person.

I don't see any reason for you to take potshots at him. Even in his latest post addressed to Xard; he is having a mature conversation and expressed his concerns like adults do.

Is that jealousy that we are seeing on your part?
These users thanked the author aaven for the post (total 2):
fadhayemustafa, edg3end

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:15 pm The message is always the same, take the trade off the 2nd Dot.

If you are an investor then invest your money off the 2nd dot on the 4hr or Daily chart.

All the best
Xard777
Thank you, and I really appreciate the time and effort you continue to put into this, but the strategy is flawed.

If I was "investing" in GBPUSD, and following the strategy on H4, I would have waited for the 2nd Dot and completely MISSED the 715 pips on Impulse Wave 3 down. The 2nd DOT, on Impulse Wave 5 down only returns 329 pips, less than half the return on Impulse Wave 3.

Would it be possible for you to consider changing the semafor settings and maybe use similar settings to the 3 and 4 level semafors which would then give us earlier entries into the established trend?

Thank you again.

Cheers,

Rob
Attachments
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 2):
QSD, edg3end
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:42 am

Thank you, and I really appreciate the time and effort you continue to put into this, but the strategy is flawed.

If I was "investing" in GBPUSD, and following the strategy on H4, I would have waited for the 2nd Dot and completely MISSED the 715 pips on Impulse Wave 3 down. The 2nd DOT, on Impulse Wave 5 down only returns 329 pips, less than half the return on Impulse Wave 3.

Would it be possible for you to consider changing the semafor settings and maybe use similar settings to the 3 and 4 level semafors which would then give us earlier entries into the established trend?

Thank you again.

Cheers,

Rob
You can never take all the movements in the market. Selling at the top and closing at the bottom is possible only on history. I think that entering less risky with less profit is better than trying to catch knives or jumping on the head of a bull.
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post (total 3):
Skyold, fadhayemustafa, tvhh94

Boobligoom wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:12 am
....... history. I think that entering less risky with less profit is better than trying to catch knives or jumping on the head of a bull.
:lol: that was great now :sweat:
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Boobligoom
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

[quote=Boobligoom post_id=1295420211 time=1602004358 user_id=4942259]

That is NOT what I stated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only fools think they can sell at the top and buy at the bottom! That is not the point! Read the title of this thread - ""XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System"".

We should, as a minimum, expect to capture the MEAT OF THE TREND - the 75% to 80% between the top and the bottom!
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post:
edg3end
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob