NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:44 am
FXSurf wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:18 am

Not gonna lie, that setup is prime for indices.

Screenshot_3.png

Thanks for the inspiration :thumbup:
Great work. Good to see you again FXSurf, one of our original members, hope you are doing well :)
Yeah man, i lurk here now and then and keep an eye on the FB daily posts, great stuff you all are doing!

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:22 pm
mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:08 am
Added dynamic zones to the step ehler's optimal tracking filter, also a little modification on the color display on the otf. Not sure how much value added, maybe a little.
One hell of a trend indicator this one. Standard settings see some pin-point entry signals :Shocked:
Have you tried this one yet Josi?
You are quite right - one hell of an indicator.
And now, just for fun's sake, put an EMA20 next to it and see what you get...

marzinsz wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:33 pm
Hei, I do have some problem med "dynamic zone step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts)"
Such info apprer.
How can I solve this issue?>
Thank U
Do not Change it's Name..! Manually Change it to "dynamic zone step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts)"

No Extension like 1 or Copy Etc..! in the name..!
it is working Fine..!

Thangarasu wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:29 am
marzinsz wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:33 pm
Hei, I do have some problem med "dynamic zone step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts)"
Such info apprer.
How can I solve this issue?>
Thank U
Do not Change it's Name..! Manually Change it to "dynamic zone step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts)"

it is working Fine..!
I have the same problem. Tried on 3 different computers Windows 7 8 &10 and different accounts live and demo. Of course I did not change the name. Weird no idea why I can not run this indi. Other indicators from this site no problem at all. (and yes the DLL is installed properly)

Meyney wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:04 am
Thangarasu wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:29 am

it is working Fine..!
I have the same problem. Tried on 3 different computers Windows 7 8 &10 and different accounts live and demo. Of course I did not change the name. Weird no idea why I can not run this indi. Other indicators from this site no problem at all. (and yes the DLL is installed properly)
Are you using Firefox? Please read here: Firefox renaming files.
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

Jimmy wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:21 am
Meyney wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:04 am
Are you using Firefox? Please read here: Firefox renaming files.
Thanks Jimmy! It seems Firefox was the problem...Tried to find the solution here but could not find it, thanks again running smoothly right now cheers M.

1. Similar Topics

1. v2v dynamic system

514 Replies 78311 Views

by nathanvbasko, Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:30 pm in Trading Systems

514 Replies
    2. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 7718 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”