NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

Ogee wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:13 pm
HaTuan wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:39 pm
Hello,
Can anyone tell me what this green and white candlestick is? I found it in an rsi theme by Mr. Mntiwana.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8413428&hilit= ... iUMsnGJf3U
Hi, unfortunately if there was no reference to that particular indicator in the OP then the chances of identifying it are slim. I'm presuming you are meaning the candle colour overlay (blue and white) which could be based on any number of other indicators such as RSI, stoch, averages, the list is endless.

I don't see green and white but blue and white. Not trying to be dramatic and maybe just a translation problem but could be a symptom of colour blindness, worth checking out.

I'm sorry, my mistakes in English made people misunderstand the story. I just want to find or can buy that blue and white candle pattern, It can be combined with my trend trading system.

HaTuan wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:56 pm
Ogee wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:13 pm

Hi, unfortunately if there was no reference to that particular indicator in the OP then the chances of identifying it are slim. I'm presuming you are meaning the candle colour overlay (blue and white) which could be based on any number of other indicators such as RSI, stoch, averages, the list is endless.

I don't see green and white but blue and white. Not trying to be dramatic and maybe just a translation problem but could be a symptom of colour blindness, worth checking out.

I'm sorry, my mistakes in English made people misunderstand the story. I just want to find or can buy that blue and white candle pattern, It can be combined with my trend trading system.
straying off thread topic here but this is a good example of that type of indicator.
PowerSystem - averages (mtf + alerts).ex4
(153.04 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

mrtools wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:08 am
This is a heiken ashi gaussian smoothed. Indicator is mtf with alerts.
Very nice! For someone a bit like me who uses it "only" for directional bias (higher TF) a button-version would be very helpful (i. e. when in doubt press button etc).
Banzai where have you disappeared to?
(Buttons: If you're not too particular and if you want to use it for directional bias you could use Banzai's HamaSysten button - until MrTools finds the time to button up his unbuttoned gaussian smoothed - should he ever choose to do such a thing).
GBPUSDH1.png

josi wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:37 pm
mrtools wrote:
Very nice! For someone a bit like me who uses it "only" for directional bias (higher TF) a button-version would be very helpful (i. e. when in doubt press button etc).
Banzai where have you disappeared to?
(Buttons: If you're not too particular and if you want to use it for directional bias you could use Banzai's HamaSysten button - until MrTools finds the time to button up his unbuttoned gaussian smoothed - should he ever choose to do such a thing).
Button added.
Heiken ashi gaussian smoothed button.ex4
(39.75 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
HAG button.png

mrtools wrote:
Mr. Tool, Whats the best use of this indicator? is it
1) to signal trends / trade entry ?
2) or is it best as an exit indicator , signaling when a trend is over?

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 7716 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies
    2. PZ Indicators

34 Replies 10203 Views

by Deez, Wed May 20, 2020 10:05 pm in MT4 Indicators

34 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”