Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

marzinsz wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:33 pm Hei, I do have some problem med "dynamic zone step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts)"
Such info apprer.
How can I solve this issue?>
Thank U
Do not Change it's Name..! Manually Change it to "dynamic zone step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts)"

No Extension like 1 or Copy Etc..! in the name..!
it is working Fine..!

Thangarasu wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:29 am

Do not Change it's Name..! Manually Change it to "dynamic zone step ehlers optimal tracking filter (alerts)"

No Extension like 1 or Copy Etc..! in the name..!
it is working Fine..!
I have the same problem. Tried on 3 different computers Windows 7 8 &10 and different accounts live and demo. Of course I did not change the name. Weird no idea why I can not run this indi. Other indicators from this site no problem at all. (and yes the DLL is installed properly)

Meyney wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:04 am I have the same problem. Tried on 3 different computers Windows 7 8 &10 and different accounts live and demo. Of course I did not change the name. Weird no idea why I can not run this indi. Other indicators from this site no problem at all. (and yes the DLL is installed properly)
Are you using Firefox? Please read here: Firefox renaming files.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance