Re: v2v dynamic system

hello sir - thankyou for your epic advancements

i am after some advice - as i think i may be doing something wrong - i run into issues when I'm trying to run 3 oscillators
example linear weighted ( two with different settings ) and volatility ratio oscillator(amazing) - i have used your name change function within indicator setting as it states if you change the name it allows you to run more -

examples of teething problems im having (most likely caused by something I'm perhaps doing)
- button will disappear
- indicator will turn into above indicator , then button will disappear

i have downloaded your later versions as i hoped this would perhaps fix - and i noticed another thing
say if you want to run two with different setting it will only let you have one setting so say your on period 9 - and you run another oscillator the same makes you have period 9 even if the setting isn't period 9

many thanks keep up the awesome work - thankyou for you time

any pointers would be appreciated

ps your macd is beautiful very clever man - thankyou thankyou thankyou

v2v dynamic trading system for MT4 platform

A Project Looking Glass ...with Tesla footprints inside

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a long/buy or short/sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

This system is designed for a discretionary type of trader. Thus, it may only help you to manage your trades or position your positions. And it requires the One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system.
Now sit back, relax, and start to believe that we're on the Matrix, just like Neo. And begin to understand that these are all imaginary because of the Market Makers really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill, you'll start to walk with the Architect while building a neural pathway to the art of trading. Then arm yourself with this system plus a tried & tested trading plan (strategy/method), a sound position-sizing or money management, and a scam-free retail broker as you begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ Agent v2v
☢ There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

UPDATE:
HA-APB tool ─ Added T3 HMA Fulks/Matulich way of calculation 

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Ayrton
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES: 

1) v2v top correlation:
─ Optimized process flow
─ Applied an on-start execution
─ Now showing the number of calculated Bars (...preparing for dynamic set up)

2) HA-APB:
─ Parabolic EAX: Re-adjusted the on-zoom dynamic dot-size

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Statistical Quartiles in a Volume Profile (VP) with VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price)
...anchoring two VP tools to understand the Price auction current state. 

Shifted VWAP Bands based on Statistical z score:

Price auction analysis: