Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

xxxena wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:30 am

I do not understand what do you mean would not be accurate?
Arrow have to mark candle close from where RSI zig zag turn in oposit direction.
When turn from low to up arrow have to be on down candle close and oposite when turn from UP to down it have to be on up candle close.
I need that points. Please help.
hi............... bcoz all zigzag repaints & a arrows will not be accurate............... zigzag can be use for guidance but not good for analyze true turning point etc. so arrow will be not good..........
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:10 am
I'm not upset just disappointed.... we are in part of forum for requests and ideas. I have some idea but to finish that I need some help from coder... actually instead of arrows better will be a trend line.
Here is picture why I am asking that.
With different settings I have different levels, easy to see where divergence start, easy to follow where price brake that level... but why to talk about ideas... better to do something else...
Here is picture.
Attachments

xxxena wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:23 am

I'm not upset just disappointed.... we are in part of forum for requests and ideas. I have some idea but to finish that I need some help from coder... actually instead of arrows better will be a trend line.
Here is picture why I am asking that.
With different settings I have different levels, easy to see where divergence start, easy to follow where price brake that level... but why to talk about ideas... better to do something else...
Here is picture.
I apologize for answering, maybe you can find a coder for your request.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
xxxena