Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

gostego wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:10 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:54 pm

To detect pullbaks you can use diffrents things, candle pattern, fibonnacci, suport and ressistances, and of course conditions of the system match. Semaphor, colors, trend, you have soo much explanations in the treath have a look. ATTACHED EXAMPLE HOW I DO.
I have seen your example...but...what do you think about this case? What could'you suggest?
Hello please can you share the indicator you added to the system? The one with the <> (facing up and down) Thanks

Cladi39 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:20 am
Dondbaze wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:05 am

Hello please can you share the indicator you added to the system? The one with the <> (facing up and down) Thanks
Take care repaint use it only for reference but not for entry point,
Very Wise...an Old Salt told me some many years ago to treat any Moving Average the same way...

Cladi39 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:36 am
gostego wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:35 am

I thank you very much!! In fact the semafor indicated up trend but no blue point appeared and background was red yet. Later the price has risen again but I have loosen any hope when a down arrow appeared. I'm sorry because were many pips...
Yes right, anyway according to my way of trade wait for fast ema did a pullback in low one, The fast ema turn red for little candles and then reborn blue.
hello friends i am a new member and i discovered tht xu-semafor is slowing down my mt4 pls what can i do , anyhelp is appreciated

1. Similar Topics

1. 178 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 38552 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”