Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi

I found this Trendline Alert EA, it works really well, alerts the trendlines made by the user without lag.

My only concern are the price boxes it displays on the trendlines themselves. I do a lot of top-down analysis and these boxes often cloud the price action.

May you add an option to turn them on and off or better yet remove them completely.
Thanks in advance
These users thanked the author Bluepip for the post:
Antonio

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:09 am

Wasn't able to see the formula.
trying to explain with an example with a moving average - period 12:
A= price - moving average of 12 period;
B= (A - min(A1:A12))*100;
C= (A - max(A1:A12))*100;
B is the line of oversold and C is the line of overbought; then we need two moving average of B and C.
Hope I'm clear.
Thanks in advance

Lucmat

Hi MrTools first let me say that you guys are awesome. I this is hands down the best Forex community. I was hoping to get you to make me an indicator for my new strategy I call Gator Bite. Lol. It when the Lips of the Alligator cross with 9EMA. If you could make it with Alerts, Arrows and MTF that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

a9322 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:51 am Hi MrTools first let me say that you guys are awesome. I this is hands down the best Forex community. I was hoping to get you to make me an indicator for my new strategy I call Gator Bite. Lol. It when the Lips of the Alligator cross with 9EMA. If you could make it with Alerts, Arrows and MTF that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Would need more information about it.