Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

It is a great system, but it has many indicators, perhaps you could share your analysis of currency pairs, using this great system, also indicate which are the confirmations that we must take into account before entering a trade.
Thank you for the valuable time you dedicate to this work.

[/quote]
So far I have deliberately given more indicators than necessary. In theory, they should be reduced to 3-5. After the basic course, you yourself will be able to determine what is needed. In the next publications, we will consider in detail the entries and exits, confirming signals and so on. It is important not the system rather independent thinking.

5 reasons why I took this sell order of the NZD JPY, session of NEW YORK

1. the price touches the downtrend line.
2. the price reaches the 50 fibonacci level and a pullback is likely.
3. the price is approaching the upper ATR level
4. the price touches a zone of supply and resistance
5. histogram reaches a high reversal peak

@amdudus are these confirmations correct to take the operation in my favor ???

Thank you for your collaboration, we continue to study to achieve profitability in the future..
Captura.PNG

menber100 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:33 am
5 reasons why I took this sell order of the NZD JPY, session of NEW YORK
1. the price touches the downtrend line.
2. the price reaches the 50 fibonacci level and a pullback is likely.
3. the price is approaching the upper ATR level
4. the price touches a zone of supply and resistance
5. histogram reaches a high reversal peak
@amdudus are these confirmations correct to take the operation in my favor ???
Thank you for your collaboration, we continue to study to achieve profitability in the future..
On the screenshot, the price approached the resistance level, and at that moment all confirmations are correct. Sell. Close orders and make profit. Rollback has occurred.
But, apparently, the strength of the currency was on the side of the New Zealander and the price is retesting the level and breaking it. Breakout. This was the third test. If you look closely at the chart on H1, the strength of a currency is a very important indicator; it also moves in waves.
The H1 graph had to be filtered with a lower level, for example, M5 or M15.
Below is a screenshot of the trading style of the three-time world champion (I don't remember which version) Toshko Raichev, who is a millionaire thanks to Forex.
This is exactly what happened on the NZS / JPY pair, the pullback from the level, return and breakout.
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

In connection with questions to internal mail:
1. So be it, new members can still join the group until October 10.
2. The work with the members of the group continues in the same regime without restriction, but not less than 1.5 years.
3. All members of the group will have access to the telegram channel. You don't need to pay anything extra.

amdudus wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:28 pm
2. The work with the members of the group continues in the same regime without restriction, but not less than 1.5 years.
3. All members of the group will have access to the telegram channel. You don't need to pay anything extra.
Please Check PM

trizzle wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:47 pm
amdudus wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:28 pm
Please Check PM
Payment made to paypal from chukwuobialo@yahoo.com
please use cobiez@gmail.com for sending materials. Regards.

The template will be sent to you in the 55th newsletter. Alerts on the levels, unfortunately in Russian. The indicator is paid. Alerts are also on the oscillator. There are three periods. Please note that very often the trend change (or bounce) is determined by the oscillator a few bars earlier. I highlighted this on the screenshots.
2.png
3.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 1239 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

1 Replies 2733 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

1 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”