Re: Parabolic Sar

keanoid wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:34 pm Hi MrTools, thanks for this awesome indicator do you have the mq4 for this?
mr new guy from australia................... source codes are not allowed 2 be request here SORRY & welcome our new ozzie friend to.................. our house of doom..................... muaahahaahaha
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Parabolic Sar

moey_dw wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:41 pm

mr new guy from australia................... source codes are not allowed 2 be request here SORRY & welcome our new ozzie friend to.................. our house of doom..................... muaahahaahaha
Moey man, where do you get all this shit from? :lmao:

Hey Kean, Welcome to the site. Please be aware that source code requests are not permitted on this site, as stated in the rules and at the top of this thread.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Parabolic Sar indicators MT4

keanoid wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:43 pm Ah I see, sorry

I was trying to use the indicator in meta editor but it wasn’t showing up =_=
It's all good mate, some of the indicators posted are only in EX4 due to theft and people re-selling them as their own (like in this thread: Stolen, Re-named & Decompiled indicators taken from Forex-TSD & Forex-station).

But don't worry, EX4 indicators are fully capable and exactly like their MQ4 counterparts, just in a "locked" format so they can't be pinched & sold by dickheads.

Nice avatar by the way, looks like a boxer dog!
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎