Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

#182
Xard's Goldbands do an excellent job as a guideline if one wants to trade the 15M charts (or any other TF). Even though they may look "vintage" compared to his latest developments... :D
Pretty relaxed trading.


Xards Goldbands.JPG
XU-FRACTAL SUPRES.mq4
(6.79 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
#4X 2011 XARD GOLDBANDS 2B.ex4
(24.85 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
XARDs Goldbands.tpl
(54.61 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

#183
And here another of 1000 ways to trade, using Indicators from our developers. Average Channel in this case together with a Smoothed MA and SD levels. It's not rocket science. You just need to get direction of Price Action right and the Indis lead you all the way. More Indis does not mean better results. And stay away from the 1M chaos.

Averages Channel.JPG


Averages Channel Candles (alerts + button).ex4
(177.52 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
XU-SEMAFOR.mq4
(22.63 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
XU-FRACTAL SUPRES.ex4
(22.03 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
MA in Color_wAppliedPrice.ex4
(12.31 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
cci of rsi + atr - (divergence).ex4
(70.63 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Averages Channel_1.tpl
(52.11 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

#184
Serious traders pay attention to SD levels. Here I use XARDs Fractal lines. On my charts I have been drawing those by hand following high TF SD levels. Those levels remain on my chart forever, so to speak. You can scroll back as long as you want, they are ALWAYS relevant and you need to pay attention. They are not just some fancy lines drawn now to fit the price action. Some may tell you that SD levels cannot be traded because "price may break through them" have a poor understanding of how to deal with those levels. It's not as simple as..."Oh, the price hit a supply level, now I'm going to sell". Like in business, if buyers are willing to buy at that current price and thus demand is still high. Price continues to rise. And vice versa. Thus, watch out. All the best

By the way, the cci in the subwindow is pretty good in showing divergences or possible turns.

SD Levels.JPG

Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

#185
Here's a GER30 chart of a Bank trader.....they do pay attention to levels and they only place orders of stop and limit in advance. Do they know price action in advance. Nope, I'm certain they know their job.
For example GP Morgan has got only 1,2,3 loosing days a Year and years where they lose none. Would you want to trade against them?


Bank SD Levels.JPG


Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

#186
RplusT wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:52 pm
For example GP Morgan has got only 1,2,3 loosing days a Year and years where they lose none. Would you want to trade against them?
I don't believe it for a second.
This is not how trading works, this is not how investment works.
You got any proof/evidence for this sort of claim?
It is ridiculous how people throw about numbers (90 % of retail traders lose money etc) without EVER giving any source/proof for their claims.
Self-perpetuating trading myths that have run amok ("only one in a thousand can live from trading" etc).
An argument should always be based on
a) thesis/claim
b) example
c) proof/evidence
Other people must be able to check the truth content of any assertion.
Everything else is babbling.

Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

#187
josi wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:39 pm
RplusT wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:52 pm
For example GP Morgan has got only 1,2,3 loosing days a Year and years where they lose none. Would you want to trade against them?
I don't believe it for a second.
This is not how trading works, this is not how investment works.
You got any proof/evidence for this sort of claim?
It is ridiculous how people throw about numbers (90 % of retail traders lose money etc) without EVER giving any source/proof for their claims.
Self-perpetuating trading myths that have run amock ("only one in a thousand can live from trading" etc).
An argument should always be based on
a) thesis/claim
b) example
c) proof/evidence
Everything else is babbling.
Yawn.....another one. I give a f* what you believe without you knowing the facts.
I know how and have witnessed how banks trade. I wish I could trade like them, but my vault does not allow that. So I try to make sure I trade with them if possible. So stop babbling and educate yourself. And I never stated how many people lose money. What's your argument based on.? Besides, you should focus on trading. Maybe you can learn something. It relieves frustration. Thanks!

Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

#188
RplusT wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:00 pm
josi wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:39 pm

I don't believe it for a second.
This is not how trading works, this is not how investment works.
You got any proof/evidence for this sort of claim?
It is ridiculous how people throw about numbers (90 % of retail traders lose money etc) without EVER giving any source/proof for their claims.
Self-perpetuating trading myths that have run amok ("only one in a thousand can live from trading" etc).
An argument should always be based on
a) thesis/claim
b) example
c) proof/evidence
Everything else is babbling.
Yawn.....another one. I give a f* what you believe without you knowing the facts.
I know how and have witnessed how banks trade. So stop babbling and educate yourself. And I never stated how many people lose money. What's your argument based on.? Besides, you should focus on trading. Maybe you can learn something. It relieves frustration. Thanks!
People who don't have evidence for their claims but want to regard themselves as experts tend to turn to insults and violence once they are found out.
Lack of executive functions, man, simple.

Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

#189
josi wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:02 pm
RplusT wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:00 pm


Yawn.....another one. I give a f* what you believe without you knowing the facts.
I know how and have witnessed how banks trade. So stop babbling and educate yourself. And I never stated how many people lose money. What's your argument based on.? Besides, you should focus on trading. Maybe you can learn something. It relieves frustration. Thanks!
People who don't have evidence for their claims but want to regard themselves as experts tend to turn to insults and violence once they are found out.
Lack of executive functions, man, simple.
Never stated I'm an expert, kiddo. I trade for myself and try to show some ways for want to be traders that might work for them. So what do you contribute?

Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

#190
Again, if one wants to trade successfully, one needs to know SD Levels. The drawing is not really complete as I use Xard's monthly fractal indicator for convenience.
But here an example:

US30 traded in 2015 and 2016 up to the what people usually call Resistance Level of approx.18174 (using the value of the Monthly Fractal SR line) but ran out of demand (buyers) every time. Now why would a trader not to pay attention to this fact.
At 09/11/2016 the bias finally turned to the upside as obviously tons of money pushed it through that level and more buyers jumped in. Since then it just kept going.
SR Levels_1.JPG

When the US30 dropped like a big rock in 2020, where did it stop........18174......Now a Support level. Drawn in 2016, this level has been on the charts ever since.
You may of course choose to simply ignore SD Levels and keep wondering why price action turns at certain levels, crediting this fact to a Dot appearing. Till your indicators tell you that the tide may be turning, professional traders are already deep in the money. They only way we as poor retail traders may know what the banks are doing, is paying attention to those levels. We don't have the data about location of orders and volumes as they do.
SR Levels_2.JPG


  1. Similar Topics

    1. 1239 Replies
      179049 Views
    2. 1317 Replies
      143020 Views

Return to “Trading Systems”