NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:54 pm
Quite an interesting indicator that's caught my eye. I've given it a look over and it certainly seems viable for short-term scalping.
Hope you are successful with it 
canI have this indicator?

Perfect_Entrys wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:09 am
Jimmy wrote:
Quite an interesting indicator that's caught my eye. I've given it a look over and it certainly seems viable for short-term scalping.
canI have this indicator?
Sure. It was posted By Mladen in the post before mine, here: Volume Spike Reversal Arrows indicator.
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

Jimmy wrote:
hi Jimmy, please which indicator is on the upper right hand showing D1 TF candles...? Please can you or anyone share the indicators if u have it, thanks

Taposki wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:37 pm
Jimmy wrote:
hi Jimmy, please which indicator is on the upper right hand showing D1 TF candles...? Please can you or anyone share the indicators if u have it, thanks
Sure, download our MT4 template here: Forex-station MT4 Chart Template.
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

volumeReversal 1_rev.mq4
(2.94 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
mladen wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 am
altoronto wrote:Actually this is my failed attempt, I guess there some issues with iMAonArray and volume.
altoronto

Try it out now
Hi, may I asked mladen or mr.tools or someone who is an expert to add alert and pop up alert that show currency and TF on this indicator.
P.S.
The alert come after candle closed

Thank you very much

Skyold wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:37 am
Hi mrtools, Banzai and other coders

is there a way to code the Quantile Volume Analysis so that the zone is drawn from +100 to -100?
The zones up to 10 or -10 show low volume. Up to 80 or -80 trending market and the zones up to 100 or -100 absolute high volume.

Screenshot (12)_LI.jpg
+1 please.

1. Similar Topics

1. Looking for Volume/Volatility indicators for MT4

3 Replies 7028 Views

by Pierceh_96, Wed May 01, 2019 2:49 pm in MT4 Indicators

3 Replies
    2. Indicator Volume HELP PLEASE

21 Replies 4130 Views

by Rannanato, Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:00 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

21 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”