Re: Is anybody able to add a news filter to smHilo Dashboard EA V2,3,3? :)

LadyAmira wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:09 pm Hi folks, I found a very interesting EA called "smHilo Dashboard EA V2,3,3" which was created some years ago. Is anybody able to add a news filter to it to prevent trading during news? That would be great, thank you! :)
and it will be great if you post mql file (source code file) instead of exe file , nobody can’t do shit with exe file.
thank you 🤪

DislikeRe: Is anybody able to add a news filter to smHilo Dashboard EA V2,3,3? :)

LadyAmira wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:17 am Unfortunately I don't have it. :( A lot of coders have a decompiler, so I hope that there's a solution somehow.
Decompiling/hacking is not permitted to be discussed here. Please follow our rules.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LadyAmira wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:17 am Unfortunately I don't have it. :( A lot of coders have a decompiler, so I hope that there's a solution somehow.
Need to post mql man............... no decompile suggestions allowed here!!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hi folks, I now have the files directly from the author. :)

Besides the news filter there is one important trading rule missing, too:

No trade if current H1 candle makes highest or lowest price of the day, so the function what is important:

- Under above situation, EA won't create a new trade or pending order in M15 until current H1 candle close

- EA will close all previous market order and pending order.

Maybe anyone of the great coders here can help, thank you very much for your efforts! :)
These users thanked the author LadyAmira for the post:
QSD

LadyAmira wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:31 pm Hi folks, I now have the files directly from the author. :)

Besides the news filter there is one important trading rule missing, too:

No trade if current H1 candle makes highest or lowest price of the day, so the function what is important:

- Under above situation, EA won't create a new trade or pending order in M15 until current H1 candle close

- EA will close all previous market order and pending order.

Maybe anyone of the great coders here can help, thank you very much for your efforts! :)
Hi,
When I compiled the EA I am getting 30 errors is there a missing include file that needs to be posted?