Sonic Blast Forex System

Hi
Something like this?!!

The Sonic Blast Forex System is ready to use right out of the package! It comes with a template that when you load, all settings colors show instantly. You don't have to worry about anything after. This is a very unique trading system and something that you probably have never seen. It is based on price action channels and is SUPER ACCURATE! Each channel band has it's own individual square so that you can see each trend change to the very precise level! That said, it gets EVEN easier. It comes with a built it range/trend change detector that alerts you with a Buy or Sell arrow.
These users thanked the author MayaxatL for the post (total 3):
JI YU, Rox, A_5

Re: Sonic Blast Forex System

MayaxatL wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:17 pm Hi
Something like this?!!

The Sonic Blast Forex System is ready to use right out of the package! It comes with a template that when you load, all settings colors show instantly. You don't have to worry about anything after. This is a very unique trading system and something that you probably have never seen. It is based on price action channels and is SUPER ACCURATE! Each channel band has it's own individual square so that you can see each trend change to the very precise level! That said, it gets EVEN easier. It comes with a built it range/trend change detector that alerts you with a Buy or Sell arrow.
Thanks for sharing. Please which time frame would you recommend for this system or best time frame for trading it. Thanks in advance for your help.

samuelkanu wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:38 pm
Thanks for sharing. Please which time frame would you recommend for this system or best time frame for trading it. Thanks in advance for your help.
I recommend trying everything you download anywhere for the demo !!! I recently downloaded the system and published it! Commercial product ... Regards!

MayaxatL wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:22 am

I recommend trying everything you download anywhere for the demo !!! I recently downloaded the system and published it! Commercial product ... Regards!
I hope you did not buy it... :) It never seizes to amaze me how people sell a standard Indicator (a Hull MA in this case) as a commercial product just be adding some fancy decoration and a square where the Hull changes colour.