NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:08 am
Csj179t wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:06 am

mrtools,

In case you missed that, could you please make MTF and arrows on slope for "relative strength rank smoothed (alerts + arrows)"?
I'll attach the .ex4 that you posted previoulsy.

Sincerely,
Sergei
Mtf, slope arrows, and alerts added.
mrtools,

Thank you very much!!!
Best wishes!!!

Sincerely,
Sergei

DanielChan wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 5:23 pm
Hello how's everybody doing?

I have this indicator here about Donchian Breakouts, which is similar to Mladen's PTL Perfect Trend Line and the Point Zero PZ Day Trading Indicator. There is only one big issue with all of them. They don't show any exit signals and real profits.

Is it possible to change the profit lines from the highest / lowest expectancy to the next breakout signals, so it would be easy to see the real winners and loosers? Someone programmed it to show only the maximum profits, where the price reached, instead of to the next signal.

Thank you very much!
Daniel
hai...danial
can u share indicator for profit..equity...lower on your picture

Hello, is there a order block indicator where it is able to highlight the previous small candle before a big move.

For example,
Bearish order block – Upward candle before a big downward move, resulting in a break of market structure (new low / lower low). Anticipated to provide resistance.
image-7.png
Bullish order block – Down candle before a huge upward move, resulting in a break of market structure (new high / higher high). Anticipated to provide support.
image-6.png
Thank you in advance.

Hi all,

I came across an interesting indicator called "Ultimate Moving Average-Multi-TimeFrame-7 MA Types" on Trading View but I don't use that platform.

I would like to try it on MT4 but can't find it anywhere. I'm assuming because nobody re-coded it. :-)

Is it possible to re-code it for MT4?

I can post the code but didn't right now because I'm not sure if it's allowed.
Terry

In2Blues wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:05 pm
Hi all,

I came across an interesting indicator called "Ultimate Moving Average-Multi-TimeFrame-7 MA Types" on Trading View but I don't use that platform.

I would like to try it on MT4 but can't find it anywhere. I'm assuming because nobody re-coded it. :-)

Is it possible to re-code it for MT4?

I can post the code but didn't right now because I'm not sure if it's allowed.
try this one from Mladen and Mrtools
try.png
averages - 9.41 (mtf + alerts + arrows + kelt + button).ex4
(178.84 KiB) Downloaded 290 times

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3342 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 535 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4000 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”