Re: Volatility Indicators for MT4

Hi all! I would be very grateful if someone can help me with the attached ATR indicators. I would like for each of these, an ATR ratio indicator, fast period/slow period ATR with the 8 MAs that the "atr filter" indicator already has, for all of them in .mq4 form.
The ATR_ratio indicator is attached only to help understanding.
These ATR ratio systems, are great to understand the deviation from a bigger period and be used as filters.

Regards G.B. 😃

Csj179t wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:22 am Hi mrtools,

Could you please MTF that "relative strength rank smoothed (alerts + arrows)", and arrows on slope change?!
Ill attach that .ex4 that you only have posted.

SIncerely,
Sergei
mrtools,

In case you missed that, could you please make MTF and arrows on slope for "relative strength rank smoothed (alerts + arrows)"?
I'll attach the .ex4 that you posted previoulsy.

Sincerely,
Sergei
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:06 am

mrtools,

In case you missed that, could you please make MTF and arrows on slope for "relative strength rank smoothed (alerts + arrows)"?
I'll attach the .ex4 that you posted previoulsy.

Sincerely,
Sergei
Mtf, slope arrows, and alerts added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
camisa, Csj179t, Jimmy, josi, pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

QuestionRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hello!

I have thins indicator that measures volatility/volume and it is just called "Volatility". I think this is a simple indicator and allows MAs to be put on top. Could you guys add options for other MA crosses? I use the cross to filter low volatility signals for trends.
Thanks!
These users thanked the author LJ709 for the post (total 2):
alextschem, mario_lima