Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

LadyAmira wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:57 pm

Yes, I thought that it would be difficult... :/

By the way I tested your changed alert indi and it seems only to work from time to time. I have no idea what could be the problem, sometimes there is an alert and other times the price goes though the pivot and there is no alert, strange... Could you have a look, please? Thank you! :)
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
cinare, LadyAmira, pipsquirrel

Crolin35 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:03 am

Thank you for finding this sir. Unfortunately, while this version provides an alert when the top line crosses down under 1.5, it does not seem to be able to do the same when the middle line crosses down. I would really appreciate it if you could add this additional alert for me, but I understand if that is not possible.

Thanks again for your help.
In the code the alerts are for when all 3 lines cross the line.

DanielChan wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:23 pm Hello how's everybody doing?

I have this indicator here about Donchian Breakouts, which is similar to Mladen's PTL Perfect Trend Line and the Point Zero PZ Day Trading Indicator. There is only one big issue with all of them. They don't show any exit signals and real profits.

Is it possible to change the profit lines from the highest / lowest expectancy to the next breakout signals, so it would be easy to see the real winners and loosers? Someone programmed it to show only the maximum profits, where the price reached, instead of to the next signal.

Thank you very much!
Daniel
hai...danial
can u share indicator for profit..equity...lower on your picture

Hello, is there a order block indicator where it is able to highlight the previous small candle before a big move.

For example,
Bearish order block – Upward candle before a big downward move, resulting in a break of market structure (new low / lower low). Anticipated to provide resistance. Bullish order block – Down candle before a huge upward move, resulting in a break of market structure (new high / higher high). Anticipated to provide support. Thank you in advance.
These users thanked the author Broken_Dreams for the post:
jeffx33