Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

LadyAmira wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:37 am Hi mrtools, once again I have to disturb you, sorry :) Is it possible to add an alert for this Xard indi only when the 2nd dot (not the first one) after the larger arrow dot is printed? For the Xard system that would be very helpful when you have a lot of charts open and because the 2nd dot after the larger arrow dot is the main signal for a trade.

I have added for you another semafor indi that alerts every time when a dot is printed, maybe you can use some parts of the code. Thank you very much for your efforts! :) I have also added a screenshot which dot I mean, could be a little bit confusing with the dots. ;)
Not sure if that is possible to code being you would have to ignore many of the opposite direction dots.

Crolin35 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:54 am Hi mrtools,

Would it be possible to add alerts to this indicator when:
1. The upper line crosses down under the dashed line
2. The center line crosses down under the dashed line

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide
Found this version with alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Crolin35, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:06 am

Found this version with alerts.
Thank you for finding this sir. Unfortunately, while this version provides an alert when the top line crosses down under 1.5, it does not seem to be able to do the same when the middle line crosses down. I would really appreciate it if you could add this additional alert for me, but I understand if that is not possible.

Thanks again for your help.

Hello sir. I'm new member here,and still surprising with tons of mind blowing original indicator.

I have some request,if is possible,is anyone or can u made some Supply Demand indicator with some object buffer. Here's my detailed request. Dot sign in upper candle if touch/inside supply area and Dot sign in lower candle if touch/inside demand area. And made some arrow Up/Down if candle break supply demand area.

Please it will be helpfull to other and many price action trader out there 🙏🥺

hello dear traders
i see something in this indicator , which i have explain in the picture . very profitable area , scalper can take profit by this setting .
if mrtools possible add alert with arrow , when the two MA crossed together ,
regards
Jamil
These users thanked the author JAMIL for the post (total 2):
traderokey, RomanUkraine

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:46 am

Not sure if that is possible to code being you would have to ignore many of the opposite direction dots.
Yes, I thought that it would be difficult... :/

By the way I tested your changed alert indi and it seems only to work from time to time. I have no idea what could be the problem, sometimes there is an alert and other times the price goes though the pivot and there is no alert, strange... Could you have a look, please? Thank you! :)

JAMIL wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:01 pm hello dear traders
i see something in this indicator , which i have explain in the picture . very profitable area , scalper can take profit by this setting .
regards
Jamil
Hi Jamil,
How did you manage to display 2 TMAdCG indicators on the chart? I've tried to do the same but it doesn't work.

Update:
Never mind. I've done it now. I chose a wrong price option previously.
Thanks

JAMIL wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:01 pm hello dear traders
regards
Jamil

Hi, everything you analyze from con tma with previous data will not match in real time, so arrows and alerts will not be reliable ..
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Antonio