NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kizerage212 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:46 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 am

Added all the price options.
Since the new pricing options were added to this indicator attached here rsi experiment extended alertsPricing.mq4, I'm now getting a zero divide error being reported when I try to call the indicator in an EA I'm using. The zero divide error says zero divide in 'rsiexperimentextendedalertsPricing.mq4' (220,35). However, there are no issues with the indicator before those pricing options were added. See the old indicator attached to compare with the new pricing one above. rsi_experiment_extended alerts.mq4. I'm not sure what was changed to cause this with the updated pricing options on the indicator.
Can't find anything different in the code except the added prices, don't know what is causing that error.

Jimmy wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:04 pm
Darks wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:51 pm
I was searching for a good OB/OS indicator potentially for entering retracements and I found this one by Mladen that looks good. Translated it to MT4.
You've done an amazing translation on this Darks. I really love how neat the options are kept and even the colors you've used :)

Lovely!

DARKS U AMAZING MAN THX FOR THE SMOOTH CONVERTS :clap: :clap: :clap:

Darks wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:51 pm
You can use color changes for signals. It seems to be usable for short term decisions though (since it is adapting itself all the time, it tends to reflect shprt term trend changes better than long term changes)
Darks, you are a special member here. Thank you for your awesome creations and for translating some of these codes.

You give hope to many traders :)
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:27 pm
mrtools wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:53 am

Added divergence and non repaint slope coloring, will add the signal later.
Added the signal line.
Hi MrTools

Would it be possible to add the standard alert ( push, email and message) to this with a standard setting to signal only on close bar to avoid and zig zag issues if any, to avoid false alerts when classic or hidden divergence occurs?

TSD ICEMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:20 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:27 pm

Added the signal line.
Hi MrTools

Would it be possible to add the standard alert ( push, email and message) to this with a standard setting to signal only on close bar to avoid and zig zag issues if any, to avoid false alerts when classic or hidden divergence occurs?
On signal slope or cross?

mrtools wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:26 am
TSD ICEMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:20 am

Hi MrTools

Hi MrTools,

It may be useful for others members if you think they would like it, but as for me I only need and would request alerts on close bar for the divergence if you have the time, on a 4 hr depending on the ATR users set the slope almost happens at the divergence and the greater the slope difference the stronger it seems the divergence runs , but that just me, I am thankful enough for the work and time you put into these indicators

TSD ICEMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:49 am
mrtools wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:26 am

Hi MrTools,

It may be useful for others members if you think they would like it, but as for me I only need and would request alerts on close bar for the divergence if you have the time, on a 4 hr depending on the ATR users set the slope almost happens at the divergence and the greater the slope difference the stronger it seems the divergence runs , but that just me, I am thankful enough for the work and time you put into these indicators
Added the divergence alerts.
cci of rsi + atr - (divergence alerts).ex4
(76.71 KiB) Downloaded 135 times

mrtools wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:22 am
TSD ICEMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:49 am

Hi MrTools,

Added the divergence alerts.
MrTools, Thank you so very much for your time and work, hope you have a great weekend

mrtools wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:14 am
arsd wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:34 pm

Mr Tools - it is in page no: 4, post no: 34 of "RSI INDICATORS FOR MT4". Kindly post back with my request but in mt4 with minimum averages and not all avg's

regards ARSD
Added the arrows.
hi mrtools
can you alter this of your good indicator display at chart in place sub window
greetings
double rsi of averages + arrows
double rsi of averages + arrows.mq4
(25.48 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 7951 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators