NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

THE_ONE wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:20 pm
Hi Mr Tools
im looking for 2 moving average cross over indicator mtf with arrow signal.
The indicator must have the exact parameters options as the custom mt4 moving average on mt4.

EXAMPLE: MOVING AVERAGE
PARAMETERS
MA METHOD: EXPONENTIAL, SMOOTHED, SIMPLE, LINEAR WEIGHTED
APPLY TO: CLOSE, OPEN, HIGH, LOW, MEDIAM PRICE(HL/2), TYPICAL PRICE(HLC/3), WEIGHTED CLOSE(HLCC/4), PREVIOUS INDICATORS DATA, FIRST INDICATOR DATA
Doubt you will find any custom ma cross indicator with previous indicator data and first indicator data settings.

LadyAmira wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:37 am
Hi mrtools, once again I have to disturb you, sorry :) Is it possible to add an alert for this Xard indi only when the 2nd dot (not the first one) after the larger arrow dot is printed? For the Xard system that would be very helpful when you have a lot of charts open and because the 2nd dot after the larger arrow dot is the main signal for a trade.

I have added for you another semafor indi that alerts every time when a dot is printed, maybe you can use some parts of the code. Thank you very much for your efforts! :) I have also added a screenshot which dot I mean, could be a little bit confusing with the dots. ;)
Not sure if that is possible to code being you would have to ignore many of the opposite direction dots.

Hi mrtools,

Would it be possible to add alerts to this indicator when:
1. The upper line crosses down under the dashed line
2. The center line crosses down under the dashed line

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide
FGDI.mq4
(19.34 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

Crolin35 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:54 am
Hi mrtools,

Found this version with alerts.
fgdi alerts.mq4
(21.77 KiB) Downloaded 177 times

mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:06 am
Crolin35 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:54 am
Hi mrtools,

Found this version with alerts.
Thank you for finding this sir. Unfortunately, while this version provides an alert when the top line crosses down under 1.5, it does not seem to be able to do the same when the middle line crosses down. I would really appreciate it if you could add this additional alert for me, but I understand if that is not possible.

Thanks again for your help.

Hello sir. I'm new member here,and still surprising with tons of mind blowing original indicator.

I have some request,if is possible,is anyone or can u made some Supply Demand indicator with some object buffer. Here's my detailed request. Dot sign in upper candle if touch/inside supply area and Dot sign in lower candle if touch/inside demand area. And made some arrow Up/Down if candle break supply demand area.

Please it will be helpfull to other and many price action trader out there 🙏🥺

hello dear traders
i see something in this indicator , which i have explain in the picture . very profitable area , scalper can take profit by this setting .
if mrtools possible add alert with arrow , when the two MA crossed together ,
regards
Jamil
r.JPG
t.JPG
y.JPG
1.4.tpl
(5.93 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
XU-MA v2.mq4
(45.29 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
TMAdCG mladen.mq4
(10.03 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:46 am
LadyAmira wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:37 am
Hi mrtools, once again I have to disturb you, sorry :) Is it possible to add an alert for this Xard indi only when the 2nd dot (not the first one) after the larger arrow dot is printed? For the Xard system that would be very helpful when you have a lot of charts open and because the 2nd dot after the larger arrow dot is the main signal for a trade.

I have added for you another semafor indi that alerts every time when a dot is printed, maybe you can use some parts of the code. Thank you very much for your efforts! :) I have also added a screenshot which dot I mean, could be a little bit confusing with the dots. ;)
Not sure if that is possible to code being you would have to ignore many of the opposite direction dots.
Yes, I thought that it would be difficult... :/

By the way I tested your changed alert indi and it seems only to work from time to time. I have no idea what could be the problem, sometimes there is an alert and other times the price goes though the pivot and there is no alert, strange... Could you have a look, please? Thank you! :)
XU-ADR D1 button alerts.mq4
(51.49 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

212 Replies 41069 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

212 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1972 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”