Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

I was searching for a good OB/OS indicator potentially for entering retracements and I found this one by Mladen that looks good. Translated it to MT4.

Description by Mladen :

Background :

For some time one Laguerre RSi is floating around with the strange name used : the "Time Fractal Energy adaptive Laguerre RSI". More or less it is an ATR (Average True Range) adaptive Laguerre RSI.

This version :

It is using the ATR adapting method for Laguerre RSI but it is also using Laguerre filter for smoothing the RSI values. Both are adaptive, so this indicator is a sort of "completely adaptive" indicator. The smoothing addition is a deviation from the formula used normally (it was added to filter out some false signals)

Usage :

You can use color changes for signals. It seems to be usable for short term decisions though (since it is adapting itself all the time, it tends to reflect shprt term trend changes better than long term changes)

These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 14):
Jimmy, moey_dw, QSD, kvak, ChuChu Rocket, talaate, Skyold, MayaxatL, charli, GraniteChief, alexm, pipsquirrel, Antonio, Jedidiah

Moving AveragesRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:51 pm I was searching for a good OB/OS indicator potentially for entering retracements and I found this one by Mladen that looks good. Translated it to MT4.
You've done an amazing translation on this Darks. I really love how neat the options are kept and even the colors you've used :)

Lovely!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Darks
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 am

Added all the price options.
Since the new pricing options were added to this indicator attached here , I'm now getting a zero divide error being reported when I try to call the indicator in an EA I'm using. The zero divide error says zero divide in 'rsiexperimentextendedalertsPricing.mq4' (220,35). However, there are no issues with the indicator before those pricing options were added. See the old indicator attached to compare with the new pricing one above. . I'm not sure what was changed to cause this with the updated pricing options on the indicator.

kizerage212 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:46 pm

Since the new pricing options were added to this indicator attached here rsi experiment extended alertsPricing.mq4, I'm now getting a zero divide error being reported when I try to call the indicator in an EA I'm using. The zero divide error says zero divide in 'rsiexperimentextendedalertsPricing.mq4' (220,35). However, there are no issues with the indicator before those pricing options were added. See the old indicator attached to compare with the new pricing one above. rsi_experiment_extended alerts.mq4. I'm not sure what was changed to cause this with the updated pricing options on the indicator.
Can't find anything different in the code except the added prices, don't know what is causing that error.

Jimmy wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:04 pm

You've done an amazing translation on this Darks. I really love how neat the options are kept and even the colors you've used :)

Lovely!

DARKS U AMAZING MAN THX FOR THE SMOOTH CONVERTS :clap: :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Skyold
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Darks wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:51 pm You can use color changes for signals. It seems to be usable for short term decisions though (since it is adapting itself all the time, it tends to reflect shprt term trend changes better than long term changes)
Darks, you are a special member here. Thank you for your awesome creations and for translating some of these codes.

You give hope to many traders :)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 5):
allan, Darks, moey_dw, Thangarasu, Antonio
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎