Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:41 am As you can see I am working away on the 2nd Dot (testing 30min TF on US500)
In between trades I am building up the new Dashboard (left of screen - just doing layout for now).
Xard777
it is obvious you love this Xard, never stop always looking for overcoming and free for all, your life is and will be light brother.
I only see four or five peoples like you in this bussiness ( like Mladen, Mrtools).
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
RomanUkraine

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:04 am

it is obvious you love this Xard, never stop always looking for overcoming and free for all, your life is and will be light brother.
I only see four or five peoples like you in this bussiness ( like Mladen, Mrtools).
And the TANKK programmer. There is no one else to add. The first person I learned about was Mladen, then Scorpicor, then XARD and Mr.Tooll.
Programs with the end of TT - TANKK, and XU - XARD.

As you can see the Dashboard is coming along quite nicely.
Again, today on US500 the 4hr & 1hr SupRes lines were invaluable.
We saw some nice bounces starting with the 2nd Dot on the 30 min chart.
I am thinking of removing the daily, weekly, and monthly SupRes lines and just concentrate on the 4hr & 1hr lines (less info on the chart).
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 6):
fadhayemustafa, Skyold, bigdee, Narkarn, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:37 am

Why you take long trades there? The trend is down. the small signal EMA is under the big trend EMA soo look for shorts.
Take a look attached picture, Signal EMA the thin one is under the trend EMA the gross one, 2º blue dot apears , price touch pivot H1, ADR daily is down, perfect trade.
indeed sir what your say is very true

the buy position is actually got triger yesterday, and also the i have the sell position that also got trigered yesterday
it was a hedge buy and sell position but still in minus.
earlyer today in the morning i set another buy and sell pending order, in hope that only one of them is trigered, but what happen is, when the price first reach my pending sell position today, it just closed or got automatic cancelled because my balance is not enough to open another trade
something to do with margin i think...

then the psychology kick in..........
i close my sell position because it's in profit, and my head start to make nonsense that the price will go back up so the minus can be reduce...
but the price keep going down........................ i got sleepy and feel devastating......... i decided to take a hit in total -113
i feel very disapointed to my self right now >.<

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:54 am As you can see the Dashboard is coming along quite nicely.
Again, today on US500 the 4hr & 1hr SupRes lines were invaluable.
We saw some nice bounces starting with the 2nd Dot on the 30 min chart.
I am thinking of removing the daily, weekly, and monthly SupRes lines and just concentrate on the 4hr & 1hr lines (less info on the chart).
Xard777
i think is very informative most of the time and you can guess where the dots will hang on sometimes. thats why using the SupRes lines with the dots you will be happy to take your profit or sometimes not take a trade bcz of how close the SupRes lines are. since we XARD (Intraday) trade :D i agree the 4hr & 1hr lines are enough.