Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

warwar wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:47 am Could we highlight or summarize the trading rules? I just want to print it and post it in front of me before taking a trade. Thank you!
Honestly, everyone has their own methodological approach.
Hard himself claims that he is waiting for the "point" of the trend reversal - this "point with an arrow" remains unchanged, not redrawn (move).
Then the price should return to the reversal point of the trend (sometimes slightly roll back) and again follow the trend from the "conditional" point 2 on the zigzag index.
From point "2" at confirmation of blue colors buy, at red colors of a sell.
Most likely - such a strategy.
With respect to your wishes.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
raullogan1991

Tabary wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:05 am i guess i still bad at analysing using xard system :(
anybody still killing the market with xard system right

my bad position so far from yesterday >.<

i guess the hedging strategy by placing pending order at adr1 can have a devastating result

Why you take long trades there? The trend is down. the small signal EMA is under the big trend EMA soo look for shorts.
Take a look attached picture, Signal EMA the thin one is under the trend EMA the gross one, 2º blue dot apears , price touch pivot H1, ADR daily is down, perfect trade.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, Tabary, RomanUkraine

As you can see I am working away on the 2nd Dot (testing 30min TF on US500)
In between trades I am building up the new Dashboard (left of screen - just doing layout for now).
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
Cladi39, RomanUkraine, Narkarn, edg3end, fadhayemustafa, traderokey, oskar656, SWicak, raullogan1991, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world