Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Tabary wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:14 pm

it is sir but i think there is many post that is gone missing
only a posts after tuesday.............. no important 1's............. all xard post are back!!! its the main thing ;) ;) ;)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
maroka
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

As you can see from the above post that I am currently working on the 2nd Dot Trading Strategy.
It is not new, just reaffirms what I have already talked about in this thread.
I have always maintained that the market moves the most with the Trend and that these moves are best off the 2nd Semafor Dot.
There are two types of dots; there is the smaller Pink dot (albeit gray in the charts displayed) and there are the larger Arrow dots.
Before you ask, I have done away with the small blue dot (keeping the whole process as simple as possible).
I have managed to add alerts to both type of dots and now I am looking at directional dots only. i.e. Dots will only show with the main 1hr Trend line.
This reduces false flags and increases our win rate.
Like everything I am only testing on US500 as it's hilo average is the greatest of all the indices. That said, the strategy should work on all currencies, commodities etc.
When it is finished I will post on Xmas Day for everyone's perusal.

In the mean time checkout the first post on this thread for all the latest stuff.
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
josi, LJC, oskar656, pfxi, Skyold, simontw, Jimmy, fadhayemustafa, Narkarn, cinare, tvhh94, moey_dw, traderokey, SWicak, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:46 pm As you can see from the above post that I am currently working on the 2nd Dot Trading Strategy.
It is not new, just reaffirms what I have already talked about in this thread.
I have always maintained that the market moves the most with the Trend and that these moves are best off the 2nd Semafor Dot.
There are two types of dots; there is the smaller Pink dot (albeit gray in the charts displayed) and there are the larger Arrow dots.
Before you ask, I have done away with the small blue dot (keeping the whole process as simple as possible).
I have managed to add alerts to both type of dots and now I am looking at directional dots only. i.e. Dots will only show with the main 1hr Trend line.
This reduces false flags and increases our win rate.
Like everything I am only testing on US500 as it's hilo average is the greatest of all the indices. That said, the strategy should work on all currencies, commodities etc.
When it is finished I will post on Xmas Day for everyone's perusal.

In the mean time checkout the first post on this thread for all the latest stuff.
All the best
Xard777
How cool is that we can literally see the second dots without confusion now even the arrows thanks xard ... but waiting until Xmas day is so long and iam sure its worth the wait :In Love:
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Narkarn