LoveRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:23 am
I would like to think that I am man enough to admit when I get it wrong, the 100,25 setting did not work the way I thought it would.
I have reverted back to 36,9 setting and simply use the change of the 1hr Trend line for cycle turn around.
Xard777
Xard, you're not a man, you're an angel. And you have been blessing us with your knowledge for years. Thank you for your guidance and the hope you have given to traders around the world.

Thank you for being here for us <3
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:23 am
I would like to think that I am man enough to admit when I get it wrong, the 100,25 setting did not work the way I thought it would.
I have reverted back to 36,9 setting and simply use the change of the 1hr Trend line for cycle turn around.
Xard777
Dear Xard, could you please explain a bit on "simply use the change of the 1hr Trend line for cycle turn around."
thank you

Ricorapier wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:41 pm
I'm testing the daily fractal now on my live account.
I want to know, and to show you all if the price will go against it and break it, to truly know if it will repaint or not.

Look at the H4 Fractal... Doesn't repaint at all.
i will explain it again in your picture the fractal dont repaint beacouse the price go in that direction, if price go on contrarian direction of fractal the signal will recalculate and repaint, thats what I said mast wait 3 candles to signal come stable. Go to youtube to find a video how fractal work.

Cladi39 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:27 am
Ricorapier wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:41 pm
I'm testing the daily fractal now on my live account.
I want to know, and to show you all if the price will go against it and break it, to truly know if it will repaint or not.

Look at the H4 Fractal... Doesn't repaint at all.
i will explain it again in your picture the fractal dont repaint beacouse the price go in that direction, if price go on contrarian direction of fractal the signal will recalculate and repaint, thats what I said mast wait 3 candles to signal come stable. Go to youtube to find a video how fractal work.
Yes no problem, thank you.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

322 Replies 33869 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

322 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 13726 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”