Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

donut4popo wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:33 am

Hello mrtools,
RE: cfb adaptive dmx histo alerts arrows.mq4
This is a great indicator, thanks for posting it and the older iterations. When I run the indicator in the strategy tester it will give different data when DmxSmoothDouble is changed from default TRUE to False (compared to the data in the Data Window). If I keep it on TRUE both data sets are the same (in strategy tester and Data Window). Any idea why that is? I tried using data/MT4 from 2 different brokers. I used with 5min, calculate at candle open only. Also tried on all older versions and had same data discrepancy.
Not exactly sure.

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:44 pm This is a vhf adaptive iTrend with alerts and arrows when the line cross each other and are greater than the gold dotted center level.

t3 itrend vhf adapt.png
Maybe its just me, but you states that there are arrows when the lines cross each other and are greater than the gold dotted center level, however there are places on the chart where it crosses above the gold after crossing each other and i dont see an arrow

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:54 am

Added the on value arrows to a version which has options for a histogram with lines, histogram without lines and no histogram but with the lines. The alerts and arrows happen when the bullish value is greater than the bearish value and greater than the iTrend level.
what are good ranges of values for the T3 filter hot? Also wha does this input control

daproject85 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:39 am

Maybe its just me, but you states that there are arrows when the lines cross each other and are greater than the gold dotted center level, however there are places on the chart where it crosses above the gold after crossing each other and i dont see an arrow
The way the arrows are coded it will record the first crossing direction and no more arrows until the direction changes.

ok because of the database error, I repost the adaptive Jurik MA

default SET FILE 02 enjoy

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, moey_dw, charli, RodrigoRT7

ionone wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm ok because of the database error, I repost the adaptive Jurik MA

screenshot.18-09-2020 12.19.58.jpg
SET FILE 02
screenshot.18-09-2020 12.19.33.jpg

enjoy

Jeff
Thank you for helping us out Jeff, they are great indicators :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
ionone
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance