Re:

mntiwana wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:51 pm
Hi Steam1
Sorry for answering you late,here is template,if you needs any help more than this,don't hesitate please.
thanks
Can you please educate me on what "dynamic zones" mean ? and where do you put the DLL file?

Re: QQE indicators(s) ...

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:28 am This is a new version of qqe velocity with arrow, alerts and divergence. Also still has all the available price options and 9 different moving averages.
MrTools, can you please educate me on how this indicator is used? is it for trend entry/confirmation? what is the purpose of divergence in this indicator?

Re: QQE indicators for MT4

Dear Experts,

I have a question regarding 2 version of QQE indicator. First and foremost thank you Mladen, MrTools, mntiwana
The above two indicators are:
TOP: QQE (thv adaptive).mq4
BOTTOM: QQE (vhf adaptive) 1_6

how are these indicators used?
1) Are trend signals / Entry given when QQE line crosses the WP lines?
1A) if we are optimizing we can just stick to one WP line and just test different value?
2) Should QQE ever be used as a 0 cross for signal / entry? (ignoring WP line crosses)

daproject85 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:04 pm Dear Experts,

I have a question regarding 2 version of QQE indicator. First and foremost thank you Mladen, MrTools, mntiwana

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 8.56.12 PM.png
The above two indicators are:
TOP: QQE (thv adaptive).mq4
BOTTOM: QQE (vhf adaptive) 1_6

how are these indicators used?
1) Are trend signals / Entry given when QQE line crosses the WP lines?
1A) if we are optimizing we can just stick to one WP line and just test different value?
2) Should QQE ever be used as a 0 cross for signal / entry? (ignoring WP line crosses)
1) Yes that would be a good option.
1A) Yes again.
2) Yes it can be used that way, there are some histograms used that way.

Gentlemen,

Thanks so much for the great indicators. I use the QQE of RSI (attached) regularly and it has helped me quite a bit. Would it be possible to assign a fixed max value of 100 and min value of 0 to the indicator? I use it conjunction with other indi's and this one floats instead of staying fixed.

Thanks for any help. I would attempt it myself but it's your indicator and I don't have the .mql4 for it.