Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear mrtools

I would like to ask you to edit one of your works.

"trend wave osc histo (mtf + alerts)"

After using it for a while, I found it useful but it usually keeps changing its height automatically. I don't know why, but I used to solve this problem by put

#property indicator_height 20

into the code of other histogram indicators to set fixed height.

And would you please set input variable "Alerts on true/false" to false as default? I use iCustom to get buffer value for my EA but it keeps sending alert message and sound.

Thank you again.

phuping

Can anybody help on these please...
Is this possible to see win and loss, like this indicator. It shows in the upper corner-
1.Total number of signal generated.
2.How many were correct.
3.How many got wrong.
4.And we can set martingale option also.
I was able to check its accuracy in 5 minutes for months of data in strategy tester....damn good
Since mrtools provide us arrows option, is this possible that we can have this upper corner side box option to check our setup accuracy with so ease with any indicator with arrows.. i am providing that indicator and some pics also....
I found that indicator in forex-factory posted by one of our member
vvfish
in a .rar file
If possible help me on this friends and
mrtools
mladen
pacois

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:59 pm

Have not ignored your request have already asked you on which indicator do you want this done, you never answered.
Machine translation is inaccurate.
I apologize for not immediately understanding.
I'm on TF M-5, I installed the rsi + ma crosses 1.06 (mtf + alerts + arrows) MTF indicator that you created.
But this corresponds to the parameters of TF M-15.
I use it as a trend. The strategy turned out great.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&start=6180
Post 6189
I still have patience, and the profit will be