Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:25 pm

Hello sir
What was your entry and what confiramtion were you waiting to get in?
RicoFX-XARD Trading Rules

1). I checked the control center for strong and weak pairs. (trade the weak against the strong/strong against the weak).

2). I checked the Daily Fractals (the Red and Green Fractal dotted lines). I do not trade against them.

3). I checked all the three off chart indicators if they're all agreed, and the macd_heatmap at the lower right corner of the chart if most timeframes agreed.

4). I check the trend and the signal lines. And the support and Resistant dashed lines. check XARD Rules.

5). When all these are in line with the control center strong and weak pairs, then wait for a pullback with semafor and break of the BUY/PIVOT or SELL/PIVOT (for entry opportunity)
or a pullback with swingdot and break of the BUY/PIVOT or SELL/PIVOT (for aggressive entry opportunity). please take note of SupRes Dashed lines.

6). SL: last swing high or low.
TP: ADR High or ADR low. These are based on my opinion.

I check NEXdash at the top right corner at times, if ADR(5) is higher than the ADR(30) then there's high probability that the price is going to move stronger and more than the previous day.

Please check XARD rules before using this system.

PIP$!

It's late to open a position already, in my opinion,
I've posted it earlier this morning.
These users thanked the author Ricorapier for the post (total 2):
LJC, RomanUkraine

Ricorapier wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:32 pm

RicoFX-XARD Trading Rules

1). I checked the control center for strong and weak pairs. (trade the weak against the strong/strong against the weak).

2). I checked the Daily Fractals (the Red and Green Fractal dotted lines). I do not trade against them.

3). I checked all the three off chart indicators if they're all agreed, and the macd_heatmap at the lower right corner of the chart if most timeframes agreed.

4). I check the trend and the signal lines. And the support and Resistant dashed lines. check XARD Rules.

5). When all these are in line with the control center strong and weak pairs, then wait for a pullback with semafor and break of the BUY/PIVOT or SELL/PIVOT (for entry opportunity)
or a pullback with swingdot and break of the BUY/PIVOT or SELL/PIVOT (for aggressive entry opportunity). please take note of SupRes Dashed lines.

6). SL: last swing high or low.
TP: ADR High or ADR low. These are based on my opinion.

I check NEXdash at the top right corner at times, if ADR(5) is higher than the ADR(30) then there's high probability that the price is going to move stronger and more than the previous day.

Please check XARD rules before using this system.

PIP$!

It's late to open a position already, in my opinion,
I've posted it earlier this morning.
hI Ricorapier,
Can you share your Control center and other your indicators on your charts ?
Thanks
Sakti

I take 2 trades in M5 just to show you a way to take a trade with fibonacci,I trade 15M more time. Look price bounce on 38.2 after big movement.
Look in the 2º picture how price continue down and big signal of semaphor change position. ( thats it how semaphor indicator work ;) ) we mast respect the big semaphor signal only if trend is broken.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
StuartWong

Blin wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:21 am Hello
Im on demo and would you guys place a buy on eurcad?
Link to the chart
Hello, please make an effort to upload your photos/files directly to your post. If you don't know how to, please see here: How to upload images & indicators on Forex-Station.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance