NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Thor 456 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:54 pm
Mr Tools or anybody else , I have a request , could it be possible to extract the Blue and Red lines indicator in the Green circle ,I dont want the Whole shebang , it come from Heijden_MAC3D
This part of the indicator is accurate and easy to read and i would like to know what is the math. inside is it a macd ? or if there is an indicator already done doing the same thing let me know. Many thanks.
Thor 456
It looks like for the red ma's there are 7 ma's first one has a set period the others they add 1/shift to each instance the blue ma's are the same except they subtract 1/shift from each instance

forexdemogod wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:45 pm
The indicator here is pretty straighforward.

Select a target time range.
Once the time range is met, the indicator takes that range and multiplies it 1-5x both positive and negative
Prints a box/line for every deviation
Alerts/notifications when price has reach 1X-5X the designated range (or -1x to -5X)

Possibly a dashboard to monitor more than one pair
Guys I am new here, is this just a request? do you know about any indicator that can perform these ideas?

SBala wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:07 pm
Hi All:

Can a trend bar indicator be made for NRTR_ATR_STOP indicator?

Regards,

SBala
Hi Jimmy and Mr. Tools:

Can you please look into this request?

I have only NRTR atr Stop and I dont know whether I got that indicator from this site, so I did not post that indicator here. My request is a trend bar indicator like it is in the right upper corner to represent all TF of the NRTR atr Stop indicator.

Regards,

Bala.
TrendBar.JPG

mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:48 am
indrayugi wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:45 am
Mr tool can you add arrow for this indicator?
Thx u very much

Careful with the ma in color because it looks like it can repaint.
Okay, but can u add alert and arrow when price close inside VZO red and green line?
I mean when the basement indicator crosses green line of the channel and closes inside it, put arrow appear.
when the basement indicator crosses red line of the channel and closes inside it, call arrow appear.

Kiwi wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:18 am
mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:57 am

This setting here extern int M1M5M15TimesShifted = 10; will shift things to the right, I changed it to 50 and got this.
Hi Mr tools,

Can we look at this again..Higher timeframes do not shift to the right..1HR, 4HR and daily candles are still been covered up by indicator.

Can anybody help on these please...
Is this possible to see win and loss, like this indicator. It shows in the upper corner-
1.Total number of signal generated.
2.How many were correct.
3.How many got wrong.
4.And we can set martingale option also.
I was able to check its accuracy in 5 minutes for months of data in strategy tester....damn good
Since mrtools provide us arrows option, is this possible that we can have this upper corner side box option to check our setup accuracy with so ease with any indicator with arrows.. i am providing that indicator and some pics also....
I found that indicator in forex-factory posted by one of our member
vvfish
in a .rar file
If possible help me on this friends and
mrtools
mladen
pacois

Dear mrtools

I would like to ask you to edit one of your works.

"trend wave osc histo (mtf + alerts)"

After using it for a while, I found it useful but it usually keeps changing its height automatically. I don't know why, but I used to solve this problem by put

#property indicator_height 20

into the code of other histogram indicators to set fixed height.

And would you please set input variable "Alerts on true/false" to false as default? I use iCustom to get buffer value for my EA but it keeps sending alert message and sound.

Thank you again.

phuping
trend wave osc histo (mtf + alerts).ex4
(52.5 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

190 Replies 35122 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

190 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1367 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News