Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Just follow the Trend as prices moves the most in the direction of the Trend..
Again, pay attention to the SupRes dashed lines on the screen.
In particular the Aqua 1hr and Gold 4hr lines.

Re the Stoch indy in the sub-window. Most traders use the 20/80 levels but I prefer the 50 mid level to show where we have a Trend crossover. For me that is where you want to get in on the action. I do not think it gets any better than this for visual representation of market movement.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
josi, Jimmy, Narkarn, fadhayemustafa, Ricorapier, Skyold, stond, bigdee, Jedidiah, StuartWong, DaffyTaffy
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:19 pm I've been killing it all day, and the US market has still to open.
Five winning trades so far today - the enclosed trade is the worst out of the five.
Lately, I have switched from DOW to S&P but really they are both on par with each other.
You can see from the chart that I am working on a new dashboard, will do more on it this weekend.
The dash is good as it shows the markets movement in real time. Still to add crossovers.
As usual I have been keeping it simple. Once all my tests are done I will post a review.
Xard777
my boss i was also in this trade
thank you so much for all the education you have given me.
one thing i asked myself lately was do you wait the cross of the two MA or change of color and now i believe i got my answer : you trade the change of color if all the requirements are met.

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:16 am Just follow the Trend as prices moves the most in the direction of the Trend..

Re the Stoch indy in the sub-window. Most traders use the 20/80 levels but I prefer the 50 mid level to show where we have a Trend crossover. For me that is where you want to get in on the action. I do not think it gets any better than this for visual representation of market movement.
Xard777
Looks marvellous.
Please will the stock indy come with alerts? It'd be great if it did.
Thanks.

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:16 am Just follow the Trend as prices moves the most in the direction of the Trend..

Xard777
It looks like the best ever version
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza