Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Nbats7979 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:24 am Mostly I think the risk management is hoping price might come back from a negative position. Then it doesn't and it just gets more negative (in either direction). You go from a scalper to a swing trader to an investor in one big down swing. Sound like a risk plan? It works a few times and then that one big move exposes your whole drawdown account loss. I'm pretty sure thats how oanda gets to the 78% multiple.
You need to go get some books about proper risk and money management. Click the link below...

download/file.php?id=3371424

download/file.php?id=3338916

download/file.php?id=3338917

acabtrust wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:20 pm

Exact friend, this is how I do it, sometimes it will happen that you will see the price that is going up like foam and it will tempt you to let it continue running, but even if I see that the price can continue to rise, if I have already obtained a good profit in the day I close the operation, other times the price may go a little against you and it will be time to close the operation in a loss, but nothing happens, at the end of the day the gains are huge compared to the losses, and there is the key, to obtain good earnings in the day and the next day the sun will come out again, greetings
worked like a charm.
thanks for give me new perspective how to get out, mate.
These users thanked the author Vox for the post:
acabtrust

Hi
has anybody done a detailed study or observation of the 3 level semafor, since this indi is an integral part of almost all of Xard's updates it would be of great help to have a strong foundation....i know it repaints but i read here somewhere that level 2 zz gets stable after certain conditions but i noticed that too changes often....so is there any material to read or watch on this indicator....any help is appreciated. thank you