Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:40 pm Please can anyone help me?
Hello Mr/Mrs Blin

For me best way and the perfect entri fo cacth the trend with xard method is explained by Mr/Mrs Cladi39 here viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&start=3760 (post #3761)

But perhaps for you or some of us maybe don’t have the luxury yet to be able to standby near a computer all day long for when a signal is happen we can imideately go to our computer and get ready to enter the trade.
Because some of us, including me still have to go to work place, so i cannot be ready for a signal as it can happen at a time we still at work

I also still very new to xard system, and after a while i realize that there can be much strategy that can be use and excecuted with xard system. I’ts a system that for a first glance it’s easy to trade with it (and it really does) but yet it’s actually hard to master it, but i have a great hunch that once we master it, it will be a game and life changer for us in the trading world

The rule i try now :

Now if i may share a bit about what i do and how i trade it using xard system that so far i discover is, i added an ATR indicator to complement the xard system, the period is 14.
And what i do is i wakeup in the morning, before i go to work i check the 1D bias, 1H bias and 15M bias (lets take gbpusd for example)

If the 1H bias is red(down), and the 15M is also red (down), then i check the D1 timeframe.

If D1 timeframe the candle stick is red or grey, then i open a sell “trade” (ps : i will explained how i open the trade bellow) but if its blue, i leave the gbpusd pair and scan for another pair.
Although i think it will be best if the bias on D1 the candle stick is also red

THEN, the open trade explenation is as follow :

What i do before i go to work is i open TWO pending order buy stop at the buy pivot from adr01 indicator and TWO pending order sell stop at the adr01 sell pivot line at 0.01 lot each, so it’s FOUR position order. I do that at around 2:00-3:00 my broker time (ps your broker must be allow a trader to do a hedging trade, i know some broker don’t allow that), Then i close my mt4 and go to work.

Then in the afternoon when it’s luch break time, i go home and open up my mt4 again to see if one on the order have been trigered or not.
If for example the sell position have been trigered, i imideately move my buystop position up to 2 times the atr at 1H timeframe and then i place a like below my trigered sell position as far as 1 times the atr (i will include a picture for more easy explanation below), this can be replace with a stop loss if you wish and close the buy pending order. Then i go resume my work for the rest of the day.

And in the evening after my work is done, i check again to see if the price have travel down pass the line bellow the sell line or not (ussualy not), the idea is if price is travel down and both my sell position is in profit, i close one of my sell position, and set a stop lost to break even then i close all my pending buy position .
The idea is to secure the first small profit, and let the other to run and ride the trend as far as it go, but incase the price is go back up and make my second sell position become a break even, atleast he still have a small profit goes to our balanced.

i hope this help Sir.
Attachments
Although please be adivice that this is a good perhaps great scenarion that happen at GBPUSD pair yesterday<br /><br />i do have another ongoing position at EURJPY that currently at a minus position<br /><br />i will share about it also on my next post here Although please be adivice that this is a good perhaps great scenarion that happen at GBPUSD pair yesterday

i do have another ongoing position at EURJPY that currently at a minus position

i will share about it also on my next post here
These users thanked the author Tabary for the post:
raullogan1991

Now this is my position on EURJPY that goes minus, and now have trigered both of my ordered.
earlier this afternoon i move my buy order up to 50pip from my sell position because i saw a lot of candlestick that have a long wick, and somehow my gut actually telling me to wacthout, so maybe i should have close the sell and take a minus hit, but my head intrigue me to still hold this minus position and try to manage it

bellow is the picture of my position including the result that still goin on GBPUSD to make it more clearly on what is my ide is

the detail explenation on my plan on how to manage this i will explain it on my next post (got to have eating dinner for a bit :) )
Attachments

Ricorapier wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:11 pm

Q1) Is price coming off a top dot and below the yellow VWAP line?
Q2) Is the same price below the Trend & Signal line and the Background Red?
if yes to both Qs then Take a SELL

Q1) Is price coming off a bottom dot and above the yellow VWAP line?
Q2) Is the same price above the Trend & Signal line and the Background Blue?
if yes to both Qs then Take a BUY
Good luck!
Im sorry.Which is the trend signal line.Im a noob

Nbats7979 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:27 pm I think that might have been a news related move? This is the sneaky thing about forex, total wild west. Do you know there are some things that auto trade with rules? That might be better for your situation rather than manual trading while at work. Many people on here can advise you how to do that.
yes i think it's a news too sir

in the second last version of xard method zip, i notice there is an EA fx-trade-g
but when i try it using strategy tester, it don't open a buy or sell, i dunno why

also i don't know how to make an automated trading, i only know, that to make it i need to have the knowledge of phyton programing language right sir?

Blin wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:49 pm Why wouldnt you get in for a buy at the box that i drew?Untitled.png
the signal line is the more thin line across the chart
and the thicker line called the rend line

now acording to the original rule, the condition of the signal line (the thinner one )have to be at top of the trend line (the thicker one)
and in that picture the signal line is still below the trend line