Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi everyone,

Question, how do you guys do it? Assuming the down trend for the day has been played and this 'run' is over.

Do you set a buy stop next above the vwap, signal line and trend line and adjust that buy stop when things start moving to prepare for the move back up?

And what do you trade in the mean time. I've been waiting from this morning 00.80 until this approx. this afternoon 16:00 for the price to come below vwap, signal- and trendline.

What and how do you trade until next the conditions are met if you trade at all? :In Love:

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:15 am Last week I mentioned trading the 1hr Trend & Signal settings on the 15min charts.
Well, this is what it looks like...
I use the 1hr Trend line as my Background Bias and look to trade it on the 15min chart.
It helps keep me right side up.
It works great along with the VWAP and you have the added advantage of the 15min Semafors.
This way you just trade off the 15min chart (and still check the 4hr from time to time)..
Xard777

PS Copy XU-MA v3 indy to indicators and restart MT4 use the enclosed templates.
Please Xard, is it possible to make push notify alerts when the candle or background changes colour?

maroka wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:42 am

Hi, pls how did u get semafor to alert you?
I did not have them in the same tab, although you can also use in the same xard chart if you would like. The alerts fit right in the semafors.

It's an indi here from the forum.

I use it on a seperate 5min chart of the same indici to get alerts. :D
These users thanked the author cinare for the post:
maroka

cinare wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:47 am Hi everyone,

Question, how do you guys do it? Assuming the down trend for the day has been played and this 'run' is over.

Do you set a buy stop next above the vwap, signal line and trend line and adjust that buy stop when things start moving to prepare for the move back up?

And what do you trade in the mean time. I've been waiting from this morning 00.80 until this approx. this afternoon 16:00 for the price to come below vwap, signal- and trendline.

What and how do you trade until next the conditions are met if you trade at all? :In Love:
Well, the truth is that I am not complicated, when I see that a downtrend has reached some support in the 1 hour or 4 hour charts and I see that in the one hour chart it breaks the vwap and the candles, the moving averages and The bottoms all turn the same blue color, so I go down to the 15 minute chart and start the cycle again looking for entry points for purchases, so I have been operating and the truth is that the results are very good, greetings
These users thanked the author acabtrust for the post:
cinare

Thanks for sharing the new version XARD
It is really very cool

A quick question, when I place lines or FIb on the chart and refresh the timeframe, all objects get deleted. Is there a way some setting need to be changed so objects do not delete? That would be super helpful. Like maybe a trend line from H4 is drawn, and I would like to see M15 chart for trading, when I change timeframe all objects are gone. Please let me know how to disable this. Thanks for your help

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:15 am Last week I mentioned trading the 1hr Trend & Signal settings on the 15min charts.
Well, this is what it looks like...
I use the 1hr Trend line as my Background Bias and look to trade it on the 15min chart.
It helps keep me right side up.
It works great along with the VWAP and you have the added advantage of the 15min Semafors.
This way you just trade off the 15min chart (and still check the 4hr from time to time)..
Xard777

PS Copy XU-MA v3 indy to indicators and restart MT4 use the enclosed templates.