Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

cinare wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:57 am

Youre amazing! :In Love: :hug: Thanks for taking another look at it. I will try tomorrow. I'm off to bed now. All the non xard charts are still updating fine. All the Xard charts are not. I'm more and more convinced after testing various setups it's about a conflict with one of the XU indicators. I will let you know after I do some more testing tomorrow. Thanks again for all your time and effort...
Dear Mr. Tools. You have such a great mind! It all works now. Also when used with the XARD indi's!! :In Love: :In Love: :hug: :hug: THANK YOU SO MUCH!

thomdel wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:15 pm @MrTools

Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Hardwork, Efforts, Shares.
Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add mtf function to : 4 Level ZZ Semafor alerts : Indi

Thanks.
Try it out. Remember who uses it, it uses zig zag and it will repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
thomdel, 太虚一毫, simon_n3z

nbibu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:47 pm hello! would be possible, please, to add 2 arrow buffer with alerts to the xu-tma indicator.
1. if the first average is changing color
2. if the second average and candles are changing color
thank u for your time.
Looks like the TMA is a TMA centered which recalculated/repaints and arrows and alerts would be useless based on that.

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:26 am

Looks like the TMA is a TMA centered which recalculated/repaints and arrows and alerts would be useless based on that.
i know it repaints.
these are the results from another EA i made some time ago with another TMA exit.. but i was hoping that this can give better result.
project was abandoned because of some error entrys and no exit signal.
i wanted to try this as well, am using it only for exits
i find nrp indicators giving very late signals for closing trades and taking a lot of trades into loss after potential profits.
Attachments