NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:10 am
cinare wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:56 pm

Hi Mr. Tools, Cindy here with another update.

I'm having the same problem again. The not refreshing part... :Shocked:

Yesterday I did not use Xard's system. I was testing Raghee's system. But after seeing the Ultra Clean new templates of Xard, I just had to try. :D

So I think maybe it is incompatible with the Xard system somehow? Do you have any thoughts what it might be?
Try this, out of options after this.
Youre amazing! :In Love: :hug: Thanks for taking another look at it. I will try tomorrow. I'm off to bed now. All the non xard charts are still updating fine. All the Xard charts are not. I'm more and more convinced after testing various setups it's about a conflict with one of the XU indicators. I will let you know after I do some more testing tomorrow. Thanks again for all your time and effort...

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi mrtool, can u add alert and arrow for this indicator?
Thx u very much 🙏🙏

To "Call" - you need to see combination of MA`s: Red, 26 (bottom), yellow, red (MA in color); VZO should cross the red line of the channel downwards and closed inside the "channel"
To "Put" - you need to see combination of MA`s: Red, 26 (up), yellow, green (MA in color); VZO should cross the green line of the channel upwards and closed inside the "channel".
Expiration - 1 candle. Use 15, 30, 60 minutes timeframes.
bronze grail v3.zip
(151.1 KiB) Downloaded 245 times

hello! would be possible, please, to add 2 arrow buffer with alerts to the xu-tma indicator.
1. if the first average is changing color
2. if the second average and candles are changing color
thank u for your time.
Untitled3.png
XU-TMA.mq4
(41.86 KiB) Downloaded 130 times

WorkRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello,
How do you Reformat the Market Watch window, on MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform..mine is horizontal and would like to set back to Vertical also the Navigation window back to its original position which is to the left of the screen ? I have a Mac.
Thanks

cinare wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:57 am
mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:10 am

Try this, out of options after this.
Youre amazing! :In Love: :hug: Thanks for taking another look at it. I will try tomorrow. I'm off to bed now. All the non xard charts are still updating fine. All the Xard charts are not. I'm more and more convinced after testing various setups it's about a conflict with one of the XU indicators. I will let you know after I do some more testing tomorrow. Thanks again for all your time and effort...
Dear Mr. Tools. You have such a great mind! It all works now. Also when used with the XARD indi's!! :In Love: :In Love: :hug: :hug: THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Dear Mr Tools,

Greetings to all members am new here. Can Mr Tools make this indicator macd_candles_v4.ex4 to have option to switch candles on/off but the text must still show.

Best Regards
Jeanette

nbibu wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:47 pm
hello! would be possible, please, to add 2 arrow buffer with alerts to the xu-tma indicator.
1. if the first average is changing color
2. if the second average and candles are changing color
thank u for your time.
Looks like the TMA is a TMA centered which recalculated/repaints and arrows and alerts would be useless based on that.

Hello dear coders, I have a trendlines indicator and I'd like to be able to change the color of the trendlines depending on the color of the chart

It would be great If someone could add the color options on the settings of the indicator

Best regards
Screenshot2.png
PowerupSlidinglines.mq4
(9.95 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2790 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2025 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading+Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 1622 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies
    4. 273 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”