Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

cinare wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:50 pm
Hi Mr. Tools. And another BIG FAT THANK YOU!! :In Love:

I can confirm that the alerts are working properly and the refresh issue is resolved! :D :thumbup: :hug:
Hi Mr. Tools, Cindy here with another update.

I'm having the same problem again. The not refreshing part... :Shocked:

Yesterday I did not use Xard's system. I was testing Raghee's system. But after seeing the Ultra Clean new templates of Xard, I just had to try. :D

So I think maybe it is incompatible with the Xard system somehow? Do you have any thoughts what it might be?

pacois wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:31 am

Hi, try, but I don't know if I understand what you mean.
Thankyou for help...this is not 100% what i need but it helped me in filtering signal...for that i can say Thankyou very much sir.
Sir i am having another request i am providing a link of a tradingview script were two vertical line of RED and GREEN color appears after signal generates...
These highlight lines represent win or loss of your signal on the next candle....if your signal is correct then the next candle will be highlighted in GREEN color and if signal is not correct then the next candle will be highlight in RED color...
Link is-
https://www.tradingview.com/script/ioSb ... MlVjNlpPVA..

Hope you and
mrtools
can tell me that the same option is possible for twap indicator or not....its a request to you both....thankyou and bless you and your family and i will wait for your reply

Hey,

Not sure if there is anything around like this, but it would make my mornings alot easier to prepare. Id be willing to pay to have something like it coded.

- High Previous day and Low Previous day horizontal lines with configurable times. Eg 12am EST or 12am GMT etc. Not set in stone to the broker server time.
- Fibonacci with configurable levels drawn from the high of previous day to the low of previous day IF it hit the high first.
- Fibonacci with configurable levels drawn from the low of previous day to the high of previous day IF it hit the low first.
- Indicator resets each day to paint the new levels.
- General modifications of the indicator like colors, line thickness etc.

Thanks,
Adrian
Attachments

cinare wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:56 pm

Hi Mr. Tools, Cindy here with another update.

I'm having the same problem again. The not refreshing part... :Shocked:

Yesterday I did not use Xard's system. I was testing Raghee's system. But after seeing the Ultra Clean new templates of Xard, I just had to try. :D

So I think maybe it is incompatible with the Xard system somehow? Do you have any thoughts what it might be?
Try this, out of options after this.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
cinare, Anjum, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:10 am

Try this, out of options after this.
Youre amazing! :In Love: :hug: Thanks for taking another look at it. I will try tomorrow. I'm off to bed now. All the non xard charts are still updating fine. All the Xard charts are not. I'm more and more convinced after testing various setups it's about a conflict with one of the XU indicators. I will let you know after I do some more testing tomorrow. Thanks again for all your time and effort...

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi mrtool, can u add alert and arrow for this indicator?
Thx u very much 🙏🙏

To "Call" - you need to see combination of MA`s: Red, 26 (bottom), yellow, red (MA in color); VZO should cross the red line of the channel downwards and closed inside the "channel"
To "Put" - you need to see combination of MA`s: Red, 26 (up), yellow, green (MA in color); VZO should cross the green line of the channel upwards and closed inside the "channel".
Expiration - 1 candle. Use 15, 30, 60 minutes timeframes.