LikeRe: XARD - 交易系统后的简单趋势

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:15 am Last week I mentioned trading the 1hr Trend & Signal settings on the 15min charts.
Well, this is what it looks like...
I use the 1hr Trend line as my Background Bias and look to trade it on the 15min chart.
It helps keep me right side up.
It works great along with the VWAP and you have the added advantage of the 15min Semafors.
This way you just trade off the 15min chart (and still check the 4hr from time to time)..
Xard777

PS Copy XU-MA v3 indy to indicators and restart MT4 use the enclosed templates.
thank you

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:15 am Last week I mentioned trading the 1hr Trend & Signal settings on the 15min charts.
Well, this is what it looks like...
I use the 1hr Trend line as my Background Bias and look to trade it on the 15min chart.
It helps keep me right side up.
It works great along with the VWAP and you have the added advantage of the 15min Semafors.
This way you just trade off the 15min chart (and still check the 4hr from time to time)..
Xard777

Woowww very coolll
Thank you so much for this sir

if i want to change the background setting to other timeframe like 15m or 5m, to be used in 1m timeframe, is the setting need to be change in the mq4 sir?
XARD: No, it's hard coded off the 1hr TF. I have made the 1m & 5m show the 15m Bias for you in this enclosed version.
Hope it's what you are looking for.

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Xard777

WHOA ITS SO CLEAN & MINIMALIST........................ ART!!!!! :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:15 am Xard777
Don't take this the wrong way - but Nasdaq was much easier to trade today than Dow (at least on M15, H1, H4).
XARD: Yep, If you are using the latest 1hr Bias on 15m chart then why not have four of your fav 15m charts on screen at once and simply jump in and out on the best entries that you see during the course of the trading day. As a rule of thumb, the 15m chart shows the 1hr Bias so if the background is Blue then you can expect UP moves to be larger than the down moves and when the background is mainly red then expect the down moves to be bigger than the up moves.

Thanks!

[quote=josi post_id=1295418443 time=1599138997 user_id=4937914]

Don't take this the wrong way - but Nasdaq was much easier to trade today than Dow (at least on M15, H1, H4).
XARD: Yep, If you are using the latest 1hr Bias on 15m chart then why not have four of your fav 15m charts on screen at once and simply jump in and out on the best entries that you see during the course of the trading day. As a rule of thumb, the 15m chart shows the 1hr Bias so if the background is Blue then you can expect UP moves to be larger than the down moves and when the background is mainly red then expect the down moves to be bigger than the up moves.

Thanks!
Well the DJ30 just dropped $800 right down to mm-2/8 Well done Xaard. The Dax went south as well. Nice takings for the day