Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:03 pm

Brother, please share this indicator. Is it also effective on TF M-5?
Tell me more from which collection you took the indicator insite bar.
roman,
the hma-mega-trend indi is shared by cladi here viewtopic.php?p=1295418300#p1295418300

and the inside-bar indi with button you can download here viewtopic.php?p=1295416414#p1295416414
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
RomanUkraine
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Dear Xard,

Thanks for the wonderful updates. I'm curious to ask, I'd like to make trading less of a daily hassle and would like to switch to trading the daily timeframe. Is there a version of your system that would suit daily candle trading?

Looking forward to your answer!
XARD: Instead of Daily try 4hr trading, set alerts to true on in the MAv2 input menu and use your mobile MT4 for notifications on the MA crosses.

Last week I mentioned trading the 1hr Trend & Signal settings on the 15min charts.
Well, this is what it looks like...
I use the 1hr Trend line as my Background Bias and look to trade it on the 15min chart.
It helps keep me right side up.
It works great along with the VWAP and you have the added advantage of the 15min Semafors.
This way you just trade off the 15min chart (and still check the 4hr from time to time)..
Xard777

PS Copy XU-MA v3 indy to indicators and restart MT4 use the enclosed templates.
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:15 am Last week I mentioned trading the 1hr Trend & Signal settings on the 15min charts.
Well, this is what it looks like...
I use the 1hr Trend line as my Background Bias and look to trade it on the 15min chart.
It helps keep me right side up.
It works great along with the VWAP and you have the added advantage of the 15min Semafors.
This way you just trade off the 15min chart (and still check the 4hr from time to time)..
Xard777

PS Copy XU-MA v3 indy to indicators and restart MT4 use the enclosed templates.
WOW so CLEAN! :In Love: EDIT: Almost forgot to say thanks. So THANK YOU!!