Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TSD ICEMAN wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:43 am

UPDATE 1: I can report back that when I load the indicator back on the charts after removing the old, it did in fact send a push , email and pop message which the others before this update did not do, so I going to assume that the alerts on now working.

Will update on the refresh issue later when the market is moving its now 4:41pm NYT and there no price action to test to see if it still has the refresh issue or it it was fix , but as I mentioned on both brokers and browsers the alerts seem to be working
Hi MrTools

UPDATE 2,( Sept 2,2020) the refresh issue is has also been corrected with your last update and all is working fine.

Thank you for all your work .

TSD ICEMAN wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:43 am

UPDATE 1: I can report back that when I load the indicator back on the charts after removing the old, it did in fact send a push , email and pop message which the others before this update did not do, so I going to assume that the alerts on now working.

Will update on the refresh issue later when the market is moving its now 4:41pm NYT and there no price action to test to see if it still has the refresh issue or it it was fix , but as I mentioned on both brokers and browsers the alerts seem to be working
r.

Hi Mr. Tools. And another BIG FAT THANK YOU!! :In Love:

I can confirm that the alerts are working properly and the refresh issue is resolved! :D :thumbup: :hug:

mrtools
you always helped me please can you help me on these... I'm not sure but is it possible to make these indicator work like-
Once it gave a signal then it should wait till atleast one candle must be in the direction of its signal.. then only it can generate the next signal or opposite side signal but not before that...it can help me a lot sir. I will wait for your reply, please sir help on these

Devvasu525 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:04 pm you always helped me please can you help me on these... I'm not sure but is it possible to make these indicator work like-
Once it gave a signal then it should wait till atleast one candle must be in the direction of its signal.. then only it can generate the next signal or opposite side signal but not before that...it can help me a lot sir. I will wait for your reply, please sir help on these
Don't know of any way of doing that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Devvasu525

Devvasu525 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:04 pm you always helped me please can you help me on these... I'm not sure but is it possible to make these indicator work like-
Hi, try, but I don't know if I understand what you mean.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Devvasu525

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:50 am

Far as I know the source code is not available.
Mr. Tools I cant thank you enough for doing all the good in many of our worlds, u truly are a blessing. If u ever get the source code (I don't know what it is btw) pls whenever you can help me out. I cant ask more of u. Thanks. But if it ever pops up in ur radar, hope u can add arrow signals. Thank u again.