NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

LoveRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear mrtools

Thank you for making changes to "Currency Slope Strength.mq4" last month. <3
app.php/attach/file/3373852

I tried to make it into the dashboard type indicator like "!000SlopeValues" as shown in the image below but it didn't work. :cry:
app.php/attach/file/3335920

If possible, could you make a dashboard type indicator like "!000SlopeValues" using the Currency Slope Strength value?

Of course, "ignorefuture( not recalcurate) = true" for the Currency Slope Strength,please. :hug:

Thanks in advance

Mrs.Watanabe
EURJPYM30.png
AUDUSDH1.png
CurrencySlopeStrength.mq4
(26.7 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
!000SlopeValues.mq4
(26.28 KiB) Downloaded 176 times

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:36 am
sal wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:52 pm
mr. tools
can you please make reersal arrows as per rule
when the standard cci line crosses above 100 level down and crosses below -100 level up
Made this version.
great bro.. :)
thanks and respect of your work.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:33 am
Holmes27 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:25 am
Hello MrTools

Would you please be able to amend the attached Pipsometer indicator, so that it only shows the open and closed pips for a specific EA Magic Number placed by a trade pad?

At the moment it shows all of the open (and closed) pips for all of the trades, on all of the charts for any particular pair.

For example, if a trade on GBPUSD chart A is 10 pips in profit, and a trade using a different strategy on GBPUSD chart B is 5 pips in profit, both charts will show an open profit of 15 pips, but I would like chart A to show 10 pips and chart B to show 5 pips.

I hope this makes sense and I don’t know whether it can actually be done?

Kind regards

Holmes27
Not sure if I did any good or not, please try!

Brilliant MrTools, it works just perfectly…..it’s so much more useful now.

Thank you so much as always for your help MrTools.

Holmes27

TSD ICEMAN wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:43 am
TSD ICEMAN wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:11 am

ok thank you Mr Tools, by the way I have it set on 2 machines with 2 brokers ICM and FXOPEN one has chrome and the other fireforx as browsers and on both computer it had the refresh issue and alert issue, but will down load new and update you one way or another
UPDATE 1: I can report back that when I load the indicator back on the charts after removing the old, it did in fact send a push , email and pop message which the others before this update did not do, so I going to assume that the alerts on now working.

Will update on the refresh issue later when the market is moving its now 4:41pm NYT and there no price action to test to see if it still has the refresh issue or it it was fix , but as I mentioned on both brokers and browsers the alerts seem to be working
Hi MrTools

UPDATE 2,( Sept 2,2020) the refresh issue is has also been corrected with your last update and all is working fine.

Thank you for all your work .

TSD ICEMAN wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:43 am
TSD ICEMAN wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:11 am

ok thank you Mr Tools, by the way I have it set on 2 machines with 2 brokers ICM and FXOPEN one has chrome and the other fireforx as browsers and on both computer it had the refresh issue and alert issue, but will down load new and update you one way or another
UPDATE 1: I can report back that when I load the indicator back on the charts after removing the old, it did in fact send a push , email and pop message which the others before this update did not do, so I going to assume that the alerts on now working.

Will update on the refresh issue later when the market is moving its now 4:41pm NYT and there no price action to test to see if it still has the refresh issue or it it was fix , but as I mentioned on both brokers and browsers the alerts seem to be working
r.

Hi Mr. Tools. And another BIG FAT THANK YOU!! :In Love:

I can confirm that the alerts are working properly and the refresh issue is resolved! :D :thumbup: :hug:

mrtools
you always helped me please can you help me on these... I'm not sure but is it possible to make these indicator work like-
Once it gave a signal then it should wait till atleast one candle must be in the direction of its signal.. then only it can generate the next signal or opposite side signal but not before that...it can help me a lot sir. I will wait for your reply, please sir help on these
twap (arrows).mq4
(13.04 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

farabitushib wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:51 pm
dear sir,
can u pls add arrows of buy sell signal when comosite tsi changes color. I hope that arrows appear on chart candles. I downloaded indi from forex station. HELP
Far as I know the source code is not available.

Devvasu525 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:04 pm
mrtools
you always helped me please can you help me on these... I'm not sure but is it possible to make these indicator work like-
Once it gave a signal then it should wait till atleast one candle must be in the direction of its signal.. then only it can generate the next signal or opposite side signal but not before that...it can help me a lot sir. I will wait for your reply, please sir help on these
Don't know of any way of doing that.

Devvasu525 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:04 pm
mrtools
Hi, try, but I don't know if I understand what you mean.
1twap (arrows)_Mod.mq4
(13.09 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2788 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2024 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading+Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 1621 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies
    4. 273 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”