Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sathistrader wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:16 pm Please Convert this mq5 to mq4..
if possible please add all Prices 20+(Heiken ashi)

Thanks in Advance...
if these indicators already in mq4 give me link to download.
In most of the mq4 averages versions done by Mladen and I, already have the filter and all the price options, with a choice to filter the price, the average value, or both, this is a simple price filter done by Mladen at TSD I added all the price options.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
sathistrader, pipsquirrel

cinare wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:43 am

The newest that you adjusted. It seems to update for a couple of minutes and then nothing...
Not sure what I did after posting the original but anyway this version seems to be working correctly for me, watched it awhile on a 1 minute chart it seems ok, also added an option to show the ob/os histo. Sorry for the hassle.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
cinare, TSD ICEMAN, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:28 am

Not sure what I did after posting the original but anyway this version seems to be working correctly for me, watched it awhile on a 1 minute chart it seems ok, also added an option to show the ob/os histo. Sorry for the hassle.
Please Mr. Tools, never apologize! I am sooo very happy and impressed with you and your continuation to help others. Thank you so much again! :In Love:

The problem is still there. Sometimes it seems to work for half an hour and then it stops until I refresh or switch timeframes. Please put it at the bottom of the pile, since it is workable and I noticed you have a lot of requests going your way.

Thanks again for all your amazing work here! :hug: :thumbup:
Attachments