Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Xard,

Thank you for the wonderful system. It's a game-changer.

Due to time constraints at work, I'm only able to trade a daily forex/index candles. Would you recommend customizing any of the settings (vwap, semafor, etc) to accommodate daily chart trading, or are they ready to go as is?

Thanks XARd, even the new template does not work, as it does not have the right indicator, can you pls check?
Tabary wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:45 am
i am sorry to bother again

this is what i meant sir

i know i am not suppose to use it on 1m tf but i was not use for trading
only to test the indicator going forward in real time

the chart make a gray space that is caused by a shifting blue collour on the signal ma line an i think it move back about 4 candle
if it happen on 1m timeframe, would it can happen on a higher timeframe also sir? at least this is what i think

it move a couple candle back ...... :/

btw please don't bully me for having a lot of question specialy on this thread
my intention is only, i like tthis Mr Xard algorithm technical trading system
i fell in love the first time i found this thread on google, and i know i have found the system that exactly what i was looking for
and in my liver i have a high hope that it can get me to be a trader for a living and dont have to go to work for someone else again
XARD: It is my mistake using wrong TMA code, pls use templates from this post...
viewtopic.php?p=1295418187#p1295418187

sashadeol wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:11 am
Thanks XARd, even the new template does not work, as it does not have the right indicator, can you pls check?
Tabary wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:45 am
i am sorry to bother again

this is what i meant sir

i know i am not suppose to use it on 1m tf but i was not use for trading
only to test the indicator going forward in real time

the chart make a gray space that is caused by a shifting blue collour on the signal ma line an i think it move back about 4 candle
if it happen on 1m timeframe, would it can happen on a higher timeframe also sir? at least this is what i think

it move a couple candle back ...... :/

btw please don't bully me for having a lot of question specialy on this thread
my intention is only, i like tthis Mr Xard algorithm technical trading system
i fell in love the first time i found this thread on google, and i know i have found the system that exactly what i was looking for
and in my liver i have a high hope that it can get me to be a trader for a living and dont have to go to work for someone else again
XARD: It is my mistake using wrong TMA code, pls use templates from this post...
viewtopic.php?p=1295418187#p1295418187
Hey, the missing indicator is from a previous package. See attached. That should work with the new template
XU-MA v2.mq4
(45.19 KiB) Downloaded 135 times

1. Similar Topics

1. 122 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 37451 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”