Re: - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ricorapier wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:59 pm Good day everyone,
I'm new here and I seems to love trading with Xard setups. Can someone tell me if I can trade this on higher timeframe, like the H1 and so?
Waiting for reply...
I explain not for the first time.
XARD developed his system for high time frames and indices, and then the members of the forum asked him to turn the system into forex and smaller time frames. See publications on page 360.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Ricorapier

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

i am sorry to bother again

this is what i meant sir

i know i am not suppose to use it on 1m tf but i was not use for trading
only to test the indicator going forward in real time

the chart make a gray space that is caused by a shifting blue collour on the signal ma line an i think it move back about 4 candle
if it happen on 1m timeframe, would it can happen on a higher timeframe also sir? at least this is what i think

it move a couple candle back ...... :/

btw please don't bully me for having a lot of question specialy on this thread
my intention is only, i like tthis Mr Xard algorithm technical trading system
i fell in love the first time i found this thread on google, and i know i have found the system that exactly what i was looking for
and in my liver i have a high hope that it can get me to be a trader for a living and dont have to go to work for someone else again
XARD: It is my mistake using wrong TMA code, pls use templates from this post...
viewtopic.php?p=1295418187#p1295418187
Attachments

Tabary wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:45 am i am sorry to bother again

this is what i meant sir

the chart make a gray space that is caused by a shifting blue collour on the signal ma line an i think it move back about 4 candle
if it happen on 1m timeframe, would it can happen on a higher timeframe also sir? at least this is what i think

i fell in love the first time i found this thread on google, and i know i have found the system that exactly what i was looking for
and in my liver i have a high hope that it can get me to be a trader for a living and dont have to go to work for someone else again
XARD: It is my mistake using wrong TMA code, pls use templates from this post...
I am also a beginner and testing the 38th and 44th collections.
But they lead to the extinction of the MT-4 platform.
XARD, as I said above, developed this system for high TF (less "noise" in the exchange rate).
To trade on TF M-1 you need to add indicators from the binary system (there is such a branch), or trend indicator MTF (set to a higher time frame).
Machine translation is inaccurate.
Address all - brothers, or bro.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Tabary

Thanks XARd, even the new template does not work, as it does not have the right indicator, can you pls check?
Tabary wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:45 am i am sorry to bother again

this is what i meant sir