Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:26 am I surf around and found this potential RSI divergence trading strategy.
Released date: July 14th, 2020
Timeframe: any; scalpers should choose M5
Pairs: any
It's not a holy grail because banks spike up and down and hit our stop losses all the time.
----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

He/she said, if there's no divergence, then don't trade.
Чудова ідея. А може цей індикатор допоможе
Good idea. Or maybe this indicator will help
viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295377302#p1295377302
POST 1439

Tyson wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:45 pm Hi, is there any rsi indicator that combine this 2 together? I cant find it

Adaptable_RSI averages + smoothing + divergence + Bollinger bands
☝️
Something like this
Kind of a start in that direction, had to recode the whole thing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Tyson, thomdel, Jimmy, josi, ionone, QSD, alexm, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:58 am
Kind of a start in that direction, had to recode the whole thing.
I love your work.
As you know - I also love the change of colour on directional slope change (every indicator should have this feature!)
The bands are also helpful (although I think it is better to have only the outer band option)
At the moment, though, I can't quite see how the signal line in your new invention gives better entries than an MA, for example.
It think change of slope colouring gives the best possible entries.
If I am wrong please tell me so.
Attachments

josi wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:32 pm
I love your work.
As you know - I also love the change of colour on directional slope change (every indicator should have this feature!)
The bands are also helpful (although I think it is better to have only the outer band option)
At the moment, though, I can't quite see how the signal line in your new invention gives better entries than an MA, for example.
Hi Josi, please can you link me to the indicator that you are using as a price channel? Is it Keltner Channel? or something else? Thank you very much.

IdeaRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

Desatar wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Well, I guess vFish just deleted his post.
Can somebody else maybe identify that "zero" indicator in the picture? And, I am still trying to find the right settings for the RSi Bands indicator.
Hopefully someone can help.
Thx.
D.
Hi Friend..!

I think This Link Might Help You..! That Indicator is renamed Version of Cronex Taichi..!
You will Find All Three Types Here..!
Just Drag Separate Window version of cronex Taichi to Rsi Bands Window..! It Might do the work..!

viewtopic.php?p=1295388242#p1295388242

Thank you..!

josi wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:32 pm
I love your work.
Guess it could be a signal line, but when i added the bands that was the middle band and mainly focused on that, think maybe a signal line would be interesting, also if you want one band, simply make one of the band multipliers the same.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
josi

GraniteChief wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:03 am

Hi Josi, please can you link me to the indicator that you are using as a price channel? Is it Keltner Channel? or something else? Thank you very much.
I used an old Xard channel but as of yesterday I changed to MrTool's new channel:
if you put the middle line on "no colour" you have a simple price channel
viewtopic.php?p=1295418064#p1295418064
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
GraniteChief