Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

li yu cen wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:43 am

Your explanation is correct. I changed the download method and the problem has been solved. In addition, it has been a long time, and I still don’t know how to thank (these users thank someone for their posts), how to do it?
On the bottom of your posts there is a picture of a thumbs up, edit, and other things I cant remember, anyway just click on the thumbs up.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
talaate, Thangarasu

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:00 am

Try this one.
Будь-ласка. Приведіть скрін з налаштуваннями індикатора, щоб отримати такий коридор і стрілки. Я почав перебирати налаштування - в мене не виходить.
Please. Give a screen with the settings of the indicator to get such a corridor and arrows. I started sorting through the settings - I can't get this look.

I am so sorry for any post, accidentally, published (or republished) during last two weeks from my laptop. it seems that one of my laptops was used as toy between my grandson and granddaughter. I, thereby, apologize for any unconvincing post was published
I Really very sorry, this will not happen again

Talaat E.
These users thanked the author talaate for the post (total 5):
Pava, Jimmy, RomanUkraine, mr12323, edg3end

talaate wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:37 am I am so sorry for any post, accidentally, published (or republished) during last two weeks from my laptop. it seems that one of my laptops was used as toy between my grandson and granddaughter. I, thereby, apologize for any unconvincing post was published
I Really very sorry, this will not happen again

Talaat E.
Its cool don't worry!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
talaate