Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:23 am

Found the Elder auto envelope.
Dear mrtools,

I have tried to use this and other versions (2, 2.1) of Elder Auto Envelope indicator which run very fast than AutoEnvelope. But bands of Elder Auto Envelope is lower or wider than AutoEnvelope. Issues I have with Elder Auto Envelope setup; wide band moves takes no or long time to initiate a trade. Changing the parameters tightens the bands which causes early initiate of trades.
I could not fit the bands of two indicators by changing the parameters of Elder Auto Envelope. AutoEnvelope provides much better trade levels for my strategy.

So, AutoEnvelope with a faster code is still my need. I will keep searching and asking help for this :)

Thank you very much for your time and kind help.
Regards.

hoangfx1611 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:19 pm hello. I found 2 indicators in forum.
(1) half trend nrp ( latest version )
(2) half trend mtf. but I tried on M1 chart and it was repaint. So, could some one please help me to make a mtf version nrp like (1) and an option show it like a bar ( seem photo )

this is the first post of mine, If have any mistake, please fogive me.
I sincerely thank you very much.
Hello Hoang, could you please upload your images/files to your post, and not link from outside sites? If you do not know how to, please see here: How do I attach/upload images or indicators to Forex Station?

Thanks and welcome to the site! :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:38 pm

My computer crashed awhile back, and still in the process of retrieving my old files, got the old hard drive out, in the process of getting the stuff needed to try and get my files.
I'm so sorry to hear that mrtools...i hope you do to recover all your files for your sake. The work you do is God sent...keep up the good work and if ever you get back your files please send the file thanks.

Jimmy wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:01 pm

Hello Hoang, could you please upload your images/files to your post, and not link from outside sites? If you do not know how to, please see here: How do I attach/upload images or indicators to Forex Station?

Thanks and welcome to the site! :)
yes, I uploaded 2 files below.
I upload them again. So,some one can help me make a half trend nrp with mtf and have an option to show it like photo. I sincerely thank you. If can not, no problem. I still really really love this site. Have just know this site and study many good things. Everyone is very kind and enthusiastic (sorry for my bad english)