DownloadRe: When Decompiling is OK?

But you won´t be able to check the indicator because it is HWID locked, itwill only work in my machine because it was installed from inside MT4 when logged into my MQL5 account. Only way to check it would be for you to install the demo. I will attach it, but don´t know what you gonna be able to do.

OR you contact me via PM and I will send you the link for the indicator there on MQL5 so you can install the demo
Alberto Gauer Borrego seller on MQL5 aka Rogue_Trader / LogicGate / Gauer

Re: When Decompiling is OK?

I also thought that the effort mode might actually be the delta mode, the idea that I had given to him and he shot down and was not interested, and then after a while he updated the indicator with the effort mode.

Could be the reason why the seller might not be wanting to say what the "effort mode " is

it's not possible to decompile executables since v600+, especially with MQL Market indis, which are compiled using extra cloud protection
so no it's not possible to pay someone and get it done
also it's forbidden to decompile executables, specially if someone is selling it, or if you plan to reuse the code and sell it to someone else (which is not your intention I know).

after that, i'm don't have the same opinion for pre v600 indicators, as I think if people didn't want their indi decompiled they should've used an encrypter.
it's like never closing your front door and being choked that someone stole all your stuff.
also it depends on what you decompile. It's like stealing three leaves of grass from your neightbor's garden. Technically it's stealing,but no judge would condemn you for that.
so, it's not all black and white, and one doesn't have to be legalist or be quickly lost
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
moey_dw

logicgate wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:36 am But you won´t be able to check the indicator because it is HWID locked
ionone wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:58 pm it's not possible to decompile executables since v600+, especially with MQL Market indis, which are compiled using extra
jeff is right............... absolutely no way u can do it................... for educational purposed here is proof of attempt to decompile u file my friend (modz pls delete if not allowed but it is just for educational).................... it is up 2 u & in no way i condone the decompile of filez...................... u cant anyway after build 600!!
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

@Moey

That is not the way to do it, you are trying to use an old decompiler app it seems.

A good cracker would code his own decompiler. There is no such thing as "uncrackable", you can clearly see it in the audio scene, no matter how hard or intricate the protection of software and VSTs, it does not take long before you see them cracked at sharing sites.

logicgate wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:08 pm @Moey

That is not the way to do it, you are trying to use an old decompiler app it seems.

A good cracker would code his own decompiler. There is no such thing as "uncrackable", you can clearly see it in the audio scene, no matter how hard or intricate the protection of software and VSTs, it does not take long before you see them cracked at sharing sites.
Hi Logicgate. We've been watching this topic since yesterday and it seems there's not much else to discuss here. An ongoing discussion around decompiling is something we avoid, simply because we do not condone this type of shady practice (and we are quite against it, no matter what your reasons are).

The experienced members have tried to respond to you as best as they can with facts. You seem to think there's a way around decompiling on the newer builds, and that's fine, you are most certainly welcome to explore your options on other sites or through other avenues, but please respect our rules and our strong stance against decompiling files, here. Sorry we cannot help you further.

Topic closed.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance